CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

On 24/10/2021 at 22:45, Goober said:

The current list (updated 15th Oct), has about 2,600 locations on it, give or take. 

So 1,100 GP led days (Friday only), 2,400 days for pharmacy based locations (excluding Sunday, even though some would be running on a Sunday) and 900 days for the other locations over the 3 days assuming they worked throughout. That's ~180 per location per day. 

Not beyond the realms of possibility. Phil Taylor could do that lobbing syringes out of his lounge window. 

180 per day would not be any problem for a hub. 2 vaccinators could do this easily. A pharmacy would have very low turnover compared to a hub, most likely because it would only be the pharmacist serving it up, whilst trying to do the usual dispensing too.  Many of my zero hour colleagues who have worked the hubs all say the work has dried up. There has been difficulty in recruiting the school vaccination nurses also. The adverts went out in the summer in anticipation of giving it to the 12-15 year olds. Many of the positions remain unfilled.

20 hours ago, The Beast said:

180 per day would not be any problem for a hub. 2 vaccinators could do this easily. A pharmacy would have very low turnover compared to a hub, most likely because it would only be the pharmacist serving it up, whilst trying to do the usual dispensing too.  Many of my zero hour colleagues who have worked the hubs all say the work has dried up. There has been difficulty in recruiting the school vaccination nurses also. The adverts went out in the summer in anticipation of giving it to the 12-15 year olds. Many of the positions remain unfilled.

Sir Kier Starmer, Bozo Johnson and numerous ministers and shadow ministers have been voicing their outrage for a couple of weeks now, about ‘anti vaxxer lunatics’ protesting outside schools and spreading ‘dangerous disinformation’ that kids might be harmed by hearing. Starmer is in favour of exclusion zones and serious consequences for anyone who dares to breach them.
Strange how the protests outside schools in Birmingham against LGBTQ+ propaganda and Batley, where a teacher was hounded out of his job and forced into hiding with his family, after receiving death threats for showing his class an image of the paedo prophet Mohammed were treated rather differently by the same dishonest puppets. The solution then was apparently to ‘tone down the rhetoric and discuss the issues reasonably and peacefully’.

The hypocrisy of the cunts we are supposed to listen to and obey is astounding. Fuck them all.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Sir Kier Starmer, Bozo Johnson and numerous ministers and shadow ministers have been voicing their outrage for a couple of weeks now, about ‘anti vaxxer lunatics’ protesting outside schools and spreading ‘dangerous disinformation’ that kids might be harmed by hearing. Starmer is in favour of exclusion zones and serious consequences for anyone who dares to breach them.
Strange how the protests outside schools in Birmingham against LGBTQ+ propaganda and Batley, where a teacher was hounded out of his job and forced into hiding with his family, after receiving death threats for showing his class an image of the paedo prophet Mohammed were treated rather differently by the same dishonest puppets. The solution then was apparently to ‘tone down the rhetoric and discuss the issues reasonably and peacefully’.

The hypocrisy of the cunts we are supposed to listen to and obey is astounding. Fuck them all.

A high court judge made an exclusion order around the Birmingham school in question and the Batley teacher was subsequently reinstated. A DoE enquiry found that on either occasion protesters from both sides of the arguments had no connection with the schools involved so its hard to discern the "hypocrisy" you allude to.

What is hypocritical is a tin-foil clad rabid anti-vaxxer and one time covid-19 denier inadvertently revealing that he himself is in fact vaxed to the hilt.

40 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A high court judge made an exclusion order around the Birmingham school in question and the Batley teacher was subsequently reinstated. A DoE enquiry found that on either occasion protesters from both sides of the arguments had no connection with the schools involved so its hard to discern the "hypocrisy" you allude to.

What is hypocritical is a tin-foil clad rabid anti-vaxxer and one time covid-19 denier inadvertently revealing that he himself is in fact vaxed to the hilt.

Fuck sake Bill, give her the keyring back…🙄

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck sake Bill, give her the keyring back…🙄

I don’t want to rock the boat too much DC. After all, I’ve been living rent free in her head for a long time now. I don’t mind that she thinks I must have had the Bill Gates jibby jabby, because I’ve been abroad twice in the past couple of months, so therefore I must be lying about how easy it is to get around the rules if you know the right people.

Who could dispute her intimate knowledge of the criminal underworld? I mean she was allegedly arrested once in her green wellies while attending an anti hunt demo, and as if that wasn’t enough street cred, been trained in the use of firearms  prior to jetting off, packing serious heat, on an SAS style covert mission with a load of mercenaries.

Even I’m not thick enough to ruffle her feathers matey.She’ll definitely disagree with that last sentence though.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

😂😂😂😷💉

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

I don’t want to rock the boat too much DC. After all, I’ve been living rent free in her head for a long time now. I don’t mind that she thinks I must have had the Bill Gates jibby jabby, because I’ve been abroad twice in the past couple of months, so therefore I must be lying about how easy it is to get around the rules if you know the right people.

Who could dispute her intimate knowledge of the criminal underworld? I mean she was allegedly arrested once in her green wellies while attending an anti hunt demo, and as if that wasn’t enough street cred, been trained in the use of firearms  prior to jetting off, packing serious heat, on an SAS style covert mission with a load of mercenaries.

Even I’m not thick enough to ruffle her feathers matey.She’ll definitely disagree with that last sentence though.

Setting aside the crass attempt at whataboutery above, for a person who likes to showboat a jaundiced insight fused with wide-boy street cred you nevertheless appear to have a wholly innocent and naïve (miss) understanding on how today's digital world works. Best get your partner to arrange your third booster jab after she's given you a good slap for walking into your own prattfall.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Setting aside the crass attempt at whataboutery above, for a person who likes to showboat a jaundiced insight fused with wide-boy street cred you nevertheless appear to have a wholly innocent and naïve (miss) understanding on how today's digital world works. Best get your partner to arrange your third booster jab after she's given you a good slap for walking into your own prattfall.

The only thing in this totally predictable post which I find slightly  interesting is the extra s in misunderstanding. Quite surprising really for a member of MENSA. You really should check your garbage carefully before chucking it out. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The only thing in this totally predictable post which I find slightly  interesting is the extra s in misunderstanding. Quite surprising really for a member of MENSA. You really should check your garbage carefully before chucking it out. 

You know what they say...

'One man's garbage is another man/person's good un-garbage.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Standby for a withering, manipulative and evasive, minutiae-spattered response…Thicko!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Tough. Desperately clutching a nano-thin straw doesn't pull you out of the deep pit you dug for yourself. You are a victim of your own stupidity and hyperbole.