CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jamie CUNTFACED CUNTBREED oliver

Jake The Muss

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Maybe bollocks. You'd have been there quicker than a hungry cheetah that had just spotted a limping rabbit.

Bang to rights, as every non shirt lifter would have. Looks like she's got right said Fred strapped to her chest.

Theres nothing limp about my rabbit when the lovely Malinda's pumped up jugs swing into view 

Guest judgetwi

Just seen Jamie on the telly advertising Tesco’s. Hold on, I thought Jamie was a Sainsbury’s man? Surely Jamie, the SJW, remoaner and lover of the poor peaceful dinghy floaters knows that Tesco’s is Jewish? You know......the fascist state of Israel, the fucking murdering Jews.....”the New Nazis”?

So what the fuck does the pretend Essex boy think he’s doing? Could it be that caring, sharing Jamie is a political dumbfuck and, like all the slebs, just spouts whatever his paymasters tell him?

Well I , for one, refuse to believe it. Love Jamie, got all his books, love the geezer.

Of course if the cunt names his next brat,  Sarah ( whatever the gender) I might change my mind.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Just seen Jamie on the telly advertising Tesco’s. Hold on, I thought Jamie was a Sainsbury’s man? Surely Jamie, the SJW, remoaner and lover of the poor peaceful dinghy floaters knows that Tesco’s is Jewish? You know......the fascist state of Israel, the fucking murdering Jews.....”the New Nazis”?

So what the fuck does the pretend Essex boy think he’s doing? Could it be that caring, sharing Jamie is a political dumbfuck and, like all the slebs, just spouts whatever his paymasters tell him?

Well I , for one, refuse to believe it. Love Jamie, got all his books, love the geezer.

Of course if the cunt names his next brat,  Sarah ( whatever the gender) I might change my mind.

Old Jamie’s empire had lost a chunk or two, so the man has to go with the flow. Sainsbury’s profits are not what they used to be, those Arab shareholders will have their pound of flesh and Jamie is not on the menu. By the way, did you know that once the cameloids bought into Sainsbury’s, they were slowly removing kosher ranges? It was only due to organised jumping Jews, that this injustice was fixed.

42 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Just the one chromosome shy of monghood mate.

Technically speaking, every single "normal" human on the planet is just the one chromosome shy of monghood. Talk about a narrow escape...

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/07/2016 at 21:37, Jake The Muss said:

Probably been done on the old site and maybe on here in my absence but once a cunt always a cunt and cuntbreeds like this pile of wank should always be revisited for a fresh cunting, this tosshead cuntbrain gets on my fucking tits, what with his wide boy attitude and his complete cuntish voice, the cuntbreed goes on and fucking on about the amount of sugar in drinks/foods and how bad that is, really Jamie you slosh knob, what about the amount of fucking sugar that is used in your restaurants, arrogant cunt should be beaten with a Kookaburra Kahuna cricket bat and have his railings knocked out with an automatic center punch..and some blow torching wouldn't go a miss, then a smash to his cuntbreed swede with a trusted claw hammer..CUNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Wow, we all feel your anger I don't think... 

On 29/07/2016 at 21:55, Earl of Punkape said:

What would you know about Italian food that didn't come in a tin from Heinz ?

You uncouth Neanderthal tool.

If you're referring to Spaghetti Hoops wash your mouth out with Dominic's cummings and finish off with a Johnson cheese board and Chateau Lawson "Somerset Rouge" oh no it's a arteriosclerosis you slag.