CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Deepak Chopra

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm astonishing and disappointed this cunt has not been nominated before. The man is the apex predator of the Cunt Kingdom.

For those less informed, he is an alternative medicine/New Age pillock, who advocates against materialism, but lives in a $2,500,000 mansion. The man has made his money giving talks and writing books, having produce 22 best-sellers apparently, despite his output being pure, unparalleled, fluent bullshit.

Having studied medicine, he has Dr in front of his name, which convinces a lot of gullible and needy cretins out there that he is an expert on anything and everything he turns his hand to. Despite having only gained and practiced his license in some tin-pot Indian and Sri Lankan village hospitals, he now feels qualified to lecture on 'healing' people using concepts way outside his scope, such as quantum physics, cosmology, quantum mechanics and evolutionary biology.

He merges everything using flowery language into a babble of utterly incomprehensible, pseudo-scientific bollocks. He states aging is merely 'learned behavior', described the AIDS virus as emitting "a sound that lures the DNA to its destruction" and said it can be cured by "Ayurveda's primordial sound". He regularly throws the word quantum around like it is going out of fashion, using it to describe any nebulous concept he is trying to take ownership of.

He stops people from seeking medical advice from mentally sound professionals and instead dupes people into paying lots of money to read and listen to his drivel.

Watch him getting schooled by Dawkins after saying; 'The atomic universe is stardust. And stardust has sentience in you and me. Atoms have sentience'

I was just reading an article about M-Theory, it named Hawkins, Newton, Dawkins, Dirac etc., as masters in their field and some of the world's most enlightening and engaging visionary theorists.  

Funnily enough, no mention of Lurpak Chopra. 

Top nom, Bill. Much better than potato. 

37 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I was just reading an article about M-Theory, it named Hawkins, Newton, Dawkins, Dirac etc., as masters in their field and some of the world's most enlightening and engaging visionary theorists.  

Insane in the M-brane. 

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Originally part of the Transcendental Meditation movement, depending on which version of the story you believe he either fell out with Maharishi or more likely decided there was more money in going it alone.

Must have been a spiritual split, his inner stardust, Ayurvedic sentient alien being must have come to realise how the Maharishi was interpreting The Word wrongly, definately not the money.

Did I say inner stardust, Ayurvedic sentient alien?  I meant cunt.

Guest Your_Mum
14 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

He states aging is merely 'learned behavior'.

Funny isn't it that not 1 single human in the history of billions of humans has worked out that if he thinks a certain way he can avoid becoming an old cunt with false teeth and a bald cunty head.

i don't know much about this fucking stain Deepak but Dawkins is my fantasy fucking father of mine. I love the man to the point I would give him my last Rolo. This Deepak piece of horse shit is another one who abuses a weakness in human nature. That fucking disgrace argues against pure logic to sell a book. The fact that one of mankinds most disgraceful people, Opera Windfrey, is backing him does not surprise me. That fat fucking cunty cunt is a low life manipulator, profiting on gullable cuntbreeds. 

Guest Snatch

He lives in a $2.5 million mansion,has sold 22 best sellers which no doubt brings in some money as well as earning a dollar or two from giving talks. Who is the idiot,him or the gullible twats that fork out money to fund this conning cunt?

No different to those American Preachers with a hotline to God.

Fair enough but Dawkins can fuck right off as well.

The malevolent certainty of the terminally arrogant, denying any spiritual sustenance to those who need it, because he knows best and 'faith' is illogical. Yes it is (that's why it's called 'Faith') but those who do believe do not have to be crushed by Dawkins and overly aggressive cohorts with their know-all dogmatism

40 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

The malevolent certainty of the terminally arrogant, denying any spiritual sustenance to those who need it, because he knows best and 'faith' is illogical. Yes it is (that's why it's called 'Faith') but those who do believe do not have to be crushed by Dawkins and overly aggressive cohorts with their know-all dogmatism

Why not? The sooner people lose their belief in supernatural, backward, nonsense the sooner we'll all be free of murder and wrongdoing in 'faiths' name. You don't have to look too far at the faithful to see their 'terminal arrogance' .... Read above and put the religious zealot in the aetheists place. 

Guest Bill Stickers
46 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bullshit.

Dawkins does not claim to possess the answers to the universe, immortal life, or why we are here. It is religious people who say that shit.

But somehow religious people manage to play the "I'm so humble" card despite saying they have all the answers in some stupid fucking book, and say Dawkins is the breathtakingly arrogant one. 

Guest Your_Mum

Fair point. If faith gives a cunt some comfort then who is anyone to take it away. Problem is that logic and reasoning prevails in my mind with an almighty fucking force too. So Dawkins and I sit on an extremely similar wave length. Love or hate the old non God believing cunt, but he does show his hand as to what he absolutely believes in and my word the man can back it up. Difference between faith and facts is that facts have to be backed up but faith can be justified by any cunting way you want. That's not for me. I think I world agree that my old posh speaking cunt hero Dawkins should come with a warning label. Some prefer not be given a good reason as to why what they believe in is probably a load of bollocks. Sounds like I'm being a cunt but delusion keeps many smiling till the grave.