CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

In the World News section in yesterday's Times, there was a photograph of a dead drug dealer in Cambodia, or Peru, or London - some 3rd World Shit hole or other. He'd been shot. Squatting next to him was his wife. She was wearing a short skirt. If the fucking photographer had moved a couple of degrees to his right, we would have definitely got an up- skirt shot of his grieving widow's twitching clout.

21 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

In the World News section in yesterday's Times, there was a photograph of a dead drug dealer in Cambodia, or Peru, or London - some 3rd World Shit hole or other. He'd been shot. Squatting next to him was his wife. She was wearing a short skirt. If the fucking photographer had moved a couple of degrees to his right, we would have definitely got an up- skirt shot of his grieving widow's twitching clout.

What a shit Nom and unsuprisingly from one of the board more depraved,criminal fuckwits.

I sure admin have had a word now too havn't they ?

A permanent cell in Broadmoor cannot be too far off for you.

lol.

lolol.

lol.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

What a shit Nom and unsuprisingly from one of the board more depraved,criminal fuckwits.

I sure admin have had a word now too havn't they ?

A permanent cell in Broadmoor cannot be too far off for you.

lol.

lolol.

lol.

Glossing over your thick as pig shit Pidgin English (seriously, Spunkers, read your post back in a Nigerian accent), allow me to make the nom more LGBT friendly - just for you.

The dead cunt was wearing a pair of leather chaps, with the area covering his buttocks removed. Had the photographer moved a couple of degrees to his left, Spunkburp would have had an uninterrupted view of the deceased still twitching shit chute. Just as rigor mortis was setting in.

No doubt I'll hear from you when you've finished buffing your stump to the image.

Edited by Ollyboro
Freshly squeezed gleet

6 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Glossing over your thick as pig shit Pidgin English (seriously, Spunkers, read your post back in a Nigerian accent), allow me to make the nom more LGBT friendly - just for you.

The dead cunt was wearing a pair of leather chaps, with the area covering his buttocks removed. Had the photographer moved a couple of degrees to his left, Spunkburp would have had an uninterrupted view of the deceased still twitching shit chute. Just as rigor mortis was setting in.

No doubt I'll hear from you when you've finished buffing your stump to the image.

Depraved idiot.

lol.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Depraved idiot.

lol.

Ollybollocks makes your amateurism blatantly obvious. Now you have met your match, take an axe to your internet connection then get your boyfriend to take the axe to your head. Gay cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Oh dear...

Bad weekend on Canal St ?

lol.

Punkers, it pains me to be the bearer of bad news for you, it really does. However, it must be said that your wealthy, golf memberships, snobby cunt character niche was claimed by Frank ages ago. You've done nothing with it, and the Canal Street reference has grown tiresome. 

Sort yourself out...reinvent yourself and come back a new cunt. Right now, please fuck right off. 

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

That makes me mad. Like when some fucking slapper with big tits and a low top is being interviewed on the telly and the cunting cameraman zooms in for a face close up so no fukker can see her tits. 

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

That makes me mad. Like when some fucking slapper with big tits and a low top is being interviewed on the telly and the cunting cameraman zooms in for a face close up so no fukker can see her tits. 

....or when they spoil a good tit shot by letting the bitches wear clothes.

Guest Ollyboro
10 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

This is exactly what I'm on about. I remember when the famine hit in Ethiopia. The fucking cameraman was focusing on all these boring cunts with scraps of clothing on, when just behind Michael Buerk's bulbous head, there was clearly a woman with her tits not blocked by a dying toddlers napper.

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

What?

The Yorkshire Dales National Park has been enlarged to include Lancashires highest hill. Now those Tetley's bitter drinking, Plus net using freaks will be roaming at will over a (small) piece of North Lancashire.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Manky said:

The Yorkshire Dales National Park has been enlarged to include Lancashires highest hill. Now those Tetley's bitter drinking, Plus net using freaks will be roaming at will over a (small) piece of North Lancashire.

Don't worry, we are only using it as a Security Buffer Zone between you and Civilisation (us).

I promise, by Jehovah, that we will not build any settlements on the Security Buffer Zone, and then need to acquire Another Security Buffer Zone.

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Don't worry, we are only using it as a Security Buffer Zone between you and Civilisation (us).

I promise, by Jehovah, that we will not build any settlements on the Security Buffer Zone, and then need to acquire Another Security Buffer Zone.

Last time you backward fucks got lippy, the red rose flew over Grimsby.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, Manky said:

Last time you backward fucks got lippy, the red rose flew over Grimsby.

Why the fucking fuck did you give us Grimsby back?

Wankers!!

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Why the fucking fuck did you give us Grimsby back?

Wankers!!

We got there and didn't like it. Even the football team lives somewhere else.