CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Own Smith Labour Party

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank

6 minutes ago, Ape said:

What's your position within this car spares company then? 

You are coming across a little creepy and have the traits of a stalker, although you may be a potential customer. However, alas we don't stock parts for your spazzer 3 wheeled blue beauty.

56 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You are coming across a little creepy and have the traits of a stalker, although you may be a potential customer. However, alas we don't stock parts for your spazzer 3 wheeled blue beauty.

I recall you and fatso bragging about being directors or owners of your own company. I just wondered if that's still the case.

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

I recall you and fatso bragging about being directors or owners of your own company. I just wondered if that's still the case.

Here we go again, I can picture you now, spam sandwiches and a flask in your pull along shopping cart. Off to crayford to walk around the industrial estates looking for the car part company, why does it bother you so much?, is there that little going on in your own life that you really, genuinely care?

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Here we go again, I can picture you now, spam sandwiches and a flask in your pull along shopping cart. Off to crayford to walk around the industrial estates looking for the car part company, why does it bother you so much?, is there that little going on in your own life that you really, genuinely care?

With the accuracy of the GPS there'd be no need to go looking for the company - it's 100% clear exactly where it is. I'm not bothered at all about it, but it's providing some light entertainment for me. So, are you owners or directors or, as I suspect, parts sales assistants?

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

With the accuracy of the GPS there'd be no need to go looking for the company - it's 100% clear exactly where it is. I'm not bothered at all about it, but it's providing some light entertainment for me. So, are you owners or directors or, as I suspect, parts sales assistants?

This is my point, why does it bother you. I could be the owner of a business or I could sweep the floor. The house in Dorset could be as fake as franks boat, the villa could be a caravan with a flat tyre, the Aston borrowed from a customer, what difference does it make to you? 

Guest Ollyboro
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ok, sorry to rain on loadsamoney's parade, but I've removed images which contain GPS coordinates (See Rule 11) The pic of the third-hand Aston has no Exif data so that can remain.

Guys, you're going to have to trust me on this - this site does and has attracted some total psychos and the last thing you (and fellow employees) need is a "visit" or any related cyber stalking.

I hope you're not including me in that total psychos comment. Because, if you are I'll track you down and strangle you with a set of my Gran's heavily shit bereavement pants.

28 minutes ago, Eddie said:

This is my point, why does it bother you. I could be the owner of a business or I could sweep the floor. The house in Dorset could be as fake as franks boat, the villa could be a caravan with a flat tyre, the Aston borrowed from a customer, what difference does it make to you? 

I sense a slight change of tone, Ed.. a sort of panic. Are you pooping it?

Pyrrhic.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

I sense a slight change of tone, Ed. Are you pooping it?

He is giving me the creeps Frank, I have sent the staff home early and notified site security. If we see a bloke with glasses 2 inches thick, a patch over one lense to make his lazy eye work, wearing trousers that can only be purchased in the back of the daily mail Sunday supplement, come shuffling on the estate he's as good as pepper sprayed.

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

He is giving me the creeps Frank, I have sent the staff home early and notified site security. If we see a bloke with glasses 2 inches thick, a patch over one lense to make his lazy eye work, wearing trousers that can only be purchased in the back of the daily mail Sunday supplement come shuffling on the estate he's as good as pepper sprayed.

I'm watching you, Ed. And I've got the AIDS.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It makes no difference to me whatsoever but as I've said, it's fun. What's evident from all this is you are, as suspected, a bullshitting fucking idiot.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I know, I can see you out of the window, I don't mind but stop wanking please.

It won't be long before Ape and I discover your home address through Companies House. In the early hours I'll drag Ape upstairs to your bedroom in his wheeler, take a run-up and with a mighty heave, flip the spacker smack bang in between you and Ediwina.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ape said:

It makes no difference to me whatsoever but as I've said, it's fun. What's evident from all this is you are, as suspected, a bullshitting fucking idiot.

Ha ha you've got to try harder than that ape, this is the most important thing in your entire sad existence, something to finally get your teeth into. Why don't you go home, log on in your Box room/study,  and give the on line maps a good going over?

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

It won't be long before Ape and I discover your home address through Companies House. In the early hours, I'll drag Ape upstairs to your bedroom in his wheeler, take a run-up and with a mighty heave, flip the spacker smack bang in between you and Ediwina.

I very much doubt sales counter staff will be traceable through Companies House, so the plan is flawed Frank. Not to mention the likelihood of one of your twiglett-like legs breaking as you attempt to lift me. You haven't thought this through, have you? 

1 minute ago, Ape said:

I very much doubt sales counter staff will be traceable through Companies House, so the plan is flawed Frank. Not to mention the likelihood of one of your twiglett-like legs breaking as you attempt to lift me. You haven't thought this through, have you? 

not really.. no.

• Like 1