CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Own Smith Labour Party

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The photo is of sugar ray frank, but close enough. Fancy a duet, along the lines of

wanna matta you 'APE'

why you is so poor

its a not so bad

your wife smells like rotten place

ah shut upa your face.

its a work in progress...

This entire episode is awfully grim, Ed. Your garden and abandoned 70's piss-hole pool with spacker bars makes me feel sick. 

39 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Your done Ape and you know it, you wanted the picture, you've got it, be gracious in defeat, here is a another picture to upset you.

http://tinypic.com/r/9ruo43/9

Hmmm, punters need to be more careful.

The pic was taken this morning at 07.30 hours using an Apple iPad Mini 2, ISO 64, f/2.4, exp 1/25 sec, 35mm lens set at a focal length of 32 mm. No flash was used. I could go on about metering etc. This info is freely available to anyone (account holder or guest) who knows how to extract EXIF data which is embedded in digital imagery. Strangely, the EXIF data from the swimming pool pic was professionally removed. The point of my lesson is this; if you upload personal pics taken by a smart 'phone or any device which has a GPS tracker switched on then your location, down to 25-50 yards will also be hidden within the image.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 5 August 2016 at 10:45 PM, Frank said:

Baws, I'm dying. Months, apparently. 

Stop your fucking griping, you malingering lanky fuck. The very sun has only "months" before its deuterium is depleted to the extent that fusion ceases: death indeed, and you don't hear the sun whinging through space like a little bitch. No. The sun gets on with it. Maybe you should take a leaf out of old Sol's book and brighten things up for all of us instead of pissing and moaning like a big bald piece of fucking shit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The pic was taken this morning at 07.30 hours using an Apple iPad Mini 2, ISO 64, f/2.4, exp 1/25 sec, 35mm lens set at a focal length of 32 mm. No flash was used. I could go on about metering etc. This info is freely available to anyone (account holder or guest) who knows how to extract EXIF data which is embedded in digital imagery. Strangely, the EXIF data from the swimming pool pic was professionally removed. The point of my lesson is this; if you upload personal pics taken by a smart 'phone or any device which has a GPS tracker switched on then your location, down to 25-50 yards will also be hidden within the image.

Who cares who or where wank stains like Eddie take photos of, or want to see his revolting family. For instance, I couldn't even be bothered clicking on his stupid link, let alone root around in his embedded code bollocks like a pervert rooting sweetcorn from a strangers shite. Shit.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Spoilsport! Wasn't Frank's picture interesting, though?

I shall put an end to all this oneupmanship and digital tomfoolery once and for all by posting a polaroid of my mighty penis. That'll soon put an end to this bragging shitfest. I hope everyone has got a super-widescreen mode on their tablets? I shall pose beside my Bugatti Veyron to provide a scale reference.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Unless little Ed is residing in a down-and-out multi-complex Isle of White holiday camp, I'm sure he'll be deleting his pic sharpish. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Stop your fucking griping, you malingering lanky fuck. The very sun has only "months" before its deuterium is depleted to the extent that fusion ceases: death indeed, and you don't hear the sun whinging through space like a little bitch. No. The sun gets on with it. Maybe you should take a leaf out of old Sol's book and brighten things up for all of us instead of pissing and moaning like a big bald piece of fucking shit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's pretty much what I'm doing now. Sitting in stilted shit with the in laws, very nice on Westbourne Gardens, but could one be more boring, fucking tedious clock ticking listening shit .

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Unless little Ed is residing in a down-and-out multi-complex Isle of White holiday camp, I'm sure he'll be deleting his pic sharpish. 

In this case, there is no GPS info in the pic's EXIF code. Eddie is safe. I just wanted to warn people to switch off the tracker if taking pics.

45 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

This relentless agression and bile not only knocks my confidence, it inevitably delays the posting of new and wonderful material created for your entertainment. You spoil it for everyone. 

It's nice to be nice.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mothra said:

Things are so fucked at Labour United at the moment, I can see them going back and grovelling to David Milliband. That would be beyond shitdom.

An excellent on-topic point, and an excellent username. So excellent, in fact, that you would think it would be easy to find a fucking avatar to match. 

12-Butterfree-e1393716253148.png

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

An excellent on-topic point, and an excellent username. So excellent, in fact, that you would think it would be easy to find a fucking avatar to match. 

12-Butterfree-e1393716253148.png

that looks like my wife's mimsy Herr Baws! Have you been discussing Uganda with her you cad?

Just now, mothra said:

that looks like my wife's mimsy Herr Baws! Have you been discussing Uganda with her you cad?

Despite a universal panning from the critics, I loved "The Last Mimzy". I cried at the end - but only because the children didn't die.

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

I'm in Dorset ape, it's no secret, I already told you thicko. 

It's only by sheer luck you haven't given away the GPS location of your house to the entire internet, and with far more accuracy than you just being in Dorset. It's a real shame, as it would have dealt you a harsh reminder of the dangers of bragging to complete strangers. Stupid cunt. Lol.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

This entire episode is awfully grim, Ed. Your garden and abandoned 70's piss-hole pool with spacker bars makes me feel sick. 

Reading it all back I'm more than a little embarrassed Frank,although more upset about your assessment, the house was built in the 90's, you cheeky bald cunt.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

It's only by sheer luck you haven't given away the GPS location of your house to the entire internet, and with far more accuracy than you just being in Dorset. It's a real shame, as it would have dealt you a harsh reminder of the dangers of bragging to complete strangers. Stupid cunt. Lol.

It wouldn't have been the end of the world Ape, it's not as if Isis are looking for me, west bay is beautiful today, did you watch broad church?

Just now, Ape said:

Of course not. Why would it be of any concern that people knew where you lived? Naive fool. 

The only thought that would terrify me would be if you and The fish women dropped by unannounced .  Still I could pop out and pick up some fem fresh and a bag of oven chips..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Reading it all back I'm more than a little embarrassed Frank,although more upset about your assessment, the house was built in the 90's, you cheeky bald cunt.

He's right, Ed.. you almost gave away your exact location, you hapless Italiano inbred. I can picture poor Ape now; fire in belly and wheelchair bound, foaming at the mouth and darting over to your place in his spackermobile for a dip in your pool for the elderly and infirm. 

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The only thought that would terrify me would be if you and The fish women dropped by unannounced .  Still I could pop out and pick up some fem fresh and a bag of oven chips..

I think we all know you would have reacted very differently had you given your location away. You just couldn't help yourself in your quest to show me a swimming pool and some guitars. Do you feel you've successfully put a name on an anonymous forum in its place now?