CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

So rude. Gurt, are you going to sit there like a prize ham or are you going to sort this woofter out?

I'm going to ignore the fucking prick and hopefully he'll disappear. Maybe you should shite in his mouth?

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, nocti said:

Not trying to be ironic or anything, but yeah, I'd most probably find that piss funny to watch if it was an actual event, safe in the comfort and knowledge of my own sexuality and the idea that a bunch of naked guys arranging themselves into various aquatic poses in unison would be rather odd and most probably hilarious.

You on the other hand, despite your constant protests to the contrary, would be like a dog with strawberry flavoured bollocks, pretty much wanking yourself into a fucking coma, causing NASA satellite instruments to suddenly turn Earthwards upon noticing that your wrist and miniscule penis combined have broken every concept of speed known to modern science.

Noccers has taken you to the fucking cleaners here Punkers. Take note, this is how a funny post reads.

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Gurt said:

I'm going to ignore the fucking prick and hopefully he'll disappear. Maybe you should shite in his mouth?

I'll be the mouth shiteing judge around here. Come to think of it, it should be a proper criminal punishment. These chav cunts don't give a shit about doing time - possibly they'd think twice about robbing with the prospect of gagging and retching up nuts and sweetcorn as Judge Quincy grunted out a meaty shite - right in their mouth.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I was in Glasgow, drunk as shit, and asleep by 1030. I'm dying.

You didn't light a fart in that Italian restaurants' bogs did you?

Guest Ollyboro
9 minutes ago, mothra said:

Can someone summarise who hates who on here? Half the threads seem to be filled with by spats and dickie fits.

A third of  the Corner hate Spunkers; a third really hate the cunt. The remaining third either really, really hate the cunt, or are wrong in their assessment of him.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, mothra said:

Can someone summarise who hates who on here? Half the threads seem to be filled with by spats and dickie fits.

Worry about your own affairs you curtain twitching cunt. Everybody wants you dead. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, mothra said:

You will have to sort that out for yourself.  

Don't know if it's been done already and I can't be arsed trawling through the thread anyway, it's not so much the actual events as opposed to that squawking scottish bint presenter and the endless parade of so called fucking experts who never tire of giving us mere mortals all the cack about technique and effort when we know all they are thinking is 'come on, give johnny/jane foreigner a good dicking ffs' and if they roll out that  geordie bloke Foster to drone on and on and on when they run the snickers race it could well be a size 9 through the fucking Samsung. In closing , YoooEssEyy Whoo Whoo ! Dressage!  Clare Balding ! ...  fucking hell for fucks sake !

Guest Ollyboro
2 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Don't know if it's been done already and I can't be arsed trawling through the thread anyway, it's not so much the actual events as opposed to that squawking scottish bint presenter and the endless parade of so called fucking experts who never tire of giving us mere mortals all the cack about technique and effort when we know all they are thinking is 'come on, give johnny/jane foreigner a good dicking ffs' and if they roll out that  geordie bloke Foster to drone on and on and on when they run the snickers race it could well be a size 9 through the fucking Samsung. In closing , YoooEssEyy Whoo Whoo ! Dressage!  Clare Balding ! ...  fucking hell for fucks sake !

My favourite bit of commentary on the Olympics was the other day. It was uttered by ...........Geoff fucking Boycott, commentating at the cricket.

Who do you reckon to be the greatest sporting icon of the 21st Century? The most famous? The biggest achiever? Surely Usain Bolt would figure high in any discussion. Sir Geoff referred to him as "oh..him...that Jamaican."

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

My favourite bit of commentary on the Olympics was the other day. It was uttered by ...........Geoff fucking Boycott, commentating at the cricket.

Who do you reckon to be the greatest sporting icon of the 21st Century? The most famous? The biggest achiever? Surely Usain Bolt would figure high in any discussion. Sir Geoff referred to him as "oh..him...that Jamaican."

Is Eddie sending him the application forms as we speak?