CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

To be fair, the team has done very well..

Queue the french and murricans trying to insinuate that either it's only because the ruskies got sacked or we're so bent up with the IOC that we did so well..

..oh.. they already did ...

Guest Wizardsleeve

They certainly were more dignified than those American swimming cunts who claimed to be robbed at gunpoint, only to be captured on video vandalizing a petrol station.  

I have detected a flaw. We have been told by our betters that it is not winning but taking part that counts. Obviously, Team GB have not been listening. How much better it would have been if Mo Farrah and Usain Bolt had stopped running and held hands so the little fat kid with ginger hair and glasses could cross the line first. That would have stopped Bubba having a wasted trip.

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, neil298 said:

He's used to splashback,if his mate had eaten peanuts recently he looked like a 70's pebbledashed council house

I don't know what this means but it made me laugh. Don't ever change Neil, you disgusting little ferret.

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

They certainly were more dignified than those American swimming cunts who claimed to be robbed at gunpoint, only to be captured on video vandalizing a petrol station.  

The yanks should stick to what they know: bombing people they don't understand and those they do understand, bombing them even more.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I have detected a flaw. We have been told by our betters that it is not winning but taking part that counts. Obviously, Team GB have not been listening. How much better it would have been if Mo Farrah and Usain Bolt had stopped running and held hands so the little fat kid with ginger hair and glasses could cross the line first. That would have stopped Bubba having a wasted trip.

Your odd obsession with me is quite disconcerting, manky. I am however safe, in the knowledge that nothing will ever come of it, as you will never venture further than your local Aldi (you do know it's a German owned company, right?), to purchase your piss water 'ale' and own brand Jaffa cakes, before ambling slowly home to watch your wife walk into the door, again.

Now if you could refrain from name dropping me in all your posts it would be appreciated. I'm focused on working my way through your back-catalogue to see if there is any humour, or indeed purpose, to any of the utter drivel you pollute the corner with, but it's a struggle as I can find nothing but utter shit. 

Cheers. 

12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Your odd obsession with me is quite disconcerting, manky. I am however safe, in the knowledge that nothing will ever come of it, as you will never venture further than your local Aldi (you do know it's a German owned company, right?), to purchase your piss water 'ale' and own brand Jaffa cakes, before ambling slowly home to watch your wife walk into the door, again.

Now if you could refrain from name dropping me in all your posts it would be appreciated. I'm focused on working my way through your back-catalogue to see if there is any humour, or indeed purpose, to any of the utter drivel you pollute the corner with, but it's a struggle as I can find nothing but utter shit. 

Cheers. 

I am aware Aldi is German. As is Lidl. As is The Reichstag.

Don't bother looking for humour or sense. It is not evident until you reach a certain level of intelligence and sophistication so you won't find it.

Other German things are Volkswagen, The Tirpitz,  the Messerschmidt ME109, The Tiger tank, The King Tiger, a million middle eastern cultural ambassadors, The Stuka dive bomber and Dachau concentration camp. Oh, and Paris quite regularly.

Things that aren't German include any 1966 World Cup Winners Medals, the Spitfire, the Lancaster Bomber and Manchester. So fuck off

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, mothra said:

The yanks should stick to what they know: bombing people they don't understand and those they do understand, bombing them even more.

To be fair, the gymnastics team was quite spectacular to watch.  How do they do all those flips, turns, jumps, forward and back, and not not fall on their arse?  Some of the more entertaining moments came courtesy of the gymnastics events where athletes would faceplant off the bars, involuntarily straddle the beam, or fall off outright, and arse plant off the vault!  Precious moments caught in time!  

On 22/08/2016 at 9:12 AM, DingTheRioja said:

Queue the french and murricans trying to insinuate that either it's only because the ruskies got sacked or we're so bent up with the IOC that we did so well..

..oh.. they already did ...

The French can fucking talk. No way did their boxer beat ours in the final. 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The French can fucking talk. No way did their boxer beat ours in the final. 

Just look for the French GP about 10/15 years ago... should have been called off, could hardly see the cars in the rain and spray, Brit was in the lead, the cunts kept the race going and going and fucking going despite all the teams requesting it to be stopped for safety, French cunt got in front. Stopped immediately by the FIA.... cheating fucking lying shitbags they are.

Guest I know that Cunt
8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Just look for the French GP about 10/15 years ago... should have been called off, could hardly see the cars in the rain and spray, Brit was in the lead, the cunts kept the race going and going and fucking going despite all the teams requesting it to be stopped for safety, French cunt got in front. Stopped immediately by the FIA.... cheating fucking lying shitbags they are.

Like the time prost was leading in monaco in the rain, senna was catching fast as senna got close to prost, prost started waving his arms near the pits and the fucking french cunt in charge of the race put the checkered flag out and stopped the race. 1986? French have no sense or fair play our sportsmanship

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The French can fucking talk.  

Yes, the French can talk. Unfortunately they talk in Froggie so no cunt listens to the arseholes. Some mob over there called L'Acadamie Francaise, or as they like to be known, The Immortals, ban all the really useful words like La Big Mac and Le weekend and soap. Not the word soap, the product soap.

And why is there no Froggie equivalent to the word entrepreneur?

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Manky said:

Yes, the French can talk. Unfortunately they talk in Froggie so no cunt listens to the arseholes. Some mob over there called L'Acadamie Francaise, or as they like to be known, The Immortals, ban all the really useful words like La Big Mac and Le weekend and soap. Not the word soap, the product soap.

And why is there no Froggie equivalent to the word entrepreneur?

cos they have collaborateur instead.

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They liked rounding up women and fucking lynching them for being so called collaborators when the Germans were kicked out. Not much cop fighting men but real hard bastards against women.

I've got a nearly mint condition World War 2 French Garrand rifle.

Never fired, dropped once.