CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

Mark Moulton, 43, is a Punch and Judy bloke, from Weymouth. That doesn't necessarily make him a nonce with a laughable accent. He is, however, a cunt. He's thinking of wrapping the old puppet fisting game in, because he's sick of kids swearing at him and throwing stones at his show. Wanker. Adapt to survive. He needs to move his fucking show into the 20th century. He should call his show "Brady and Myra" ,then abduct a couple of his audience. That'll learn them.

I fucking hate Punch & Judy. I've always hated it. It's not funny, or clever, it's just about the saddest fucking thing a grown man can do to make a living, with the possible exception of being a mime.

This Poulton cunt has a web page (he calls himself "Professor Poulton", the fucking dildo.) Have a look at it and tell me it doesn't remind you of Jazz.

http://www.poultonpuppets.co.uk/p/Poulton_Puppets_Homepage.html

Guest Ollyboro
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I fucking hate Punch & Judy. I've always hated it. It's not funny, or clever, it's just about the saddest fucking thing a grown man can do to make a living, with the possible exception of being a mime.

This Poulton cunt has a web page (he calls himself "Professor Poulton", the fucking dildo.) Have a look at it and tell me it doesn't remind you of Jazz.

http://www.poultonpuppets.co.uk/p/Poulton_Puppets_Homepage.html

Different bloke, Ceebers. The man I'm on about is called Moulton. Unless you're suggesting that after half a bottle of wine, a pint of Fosters, 2 bottles of Bud, a can of something 5% and cheap, and a joint, I've somehow got the cunt's name wrong.

3 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Different bloke, Ceebers. The man I'm on about is called Moulton. Unless you're suggesting that after half a bottle of wine, a pint of Fosters, 2 bottles of Bud, a can of something 5% and cheap, and a joint, I've somehow got the cunt's name wrong.

It's far more likely that some silent stealthy cunt has broken into your house and swapped the keys around on your laptop. Fucking mimes!

Guest Ollyboro
7 minutes ago, mothra said:

The show you see on the prom has a bloke with a big nose beating his wife with his sausage. I'll go with that.

Punch has got the look of Shylock about him, hasn't he? Don't feel trapped.

2 hours ago, Admin said:

I was on Weymouth beach last week and I heard this awful din. Plenty of corpulent cunts got rid of their kids for half hour to listen to it.

That's lucky no one noticed you aren't allowed within 200m of children playing....

did you jostle while you imagined the show?

Guest Ollyboro
7 minutes ago, Gurt said:

That's lucky no one noticed you aren't allowed within 200m of children playing....

See you in a couple of days, Gurt.

7 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Well, my talpine friend, I would like to say it's been nice knowing you, but that would be a slight exaggeration.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Very funny Gurt. I hope nobody grasses you for that.

Think punch and Judy need to modernise their whole act punch could be renamed baz and have a meth habit that makes him do jump overs to help fund his addiction and if his bottom bitch hoe Judy holds out on him one more time he gonna pop a cap in her ass with his rattley  old tokarev upside her head style 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think this should be modernised with a few multi cultural references like swapping the sausages for a headless goat and if Punch used a bit of FGM instead of physical violence. Prehaps even sneak in an explosive rucksack as a fitting finale.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I think this should be modernised with a few multi cultural references like swapping the sausages for a headless goat and if Punch used a bit of FGM instead of physical violence. Prehaps even sneak in an explosive rucksack as a fitting finale.

Don't forget the Burkhas, then you won't know who's hitting who either...

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Best Punch and Judy show of all time? The one I saw at Manky's hovel on 16 June 2015, when I spent the entire evening peering through his pig skin window. 

Pig skin windows? You thick fuck. Or are they to keep the mozzies out. (clever eh?) Talk about bad stereotyping Decs. We don't beat our women any more. We don't beat them any less either.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's no way he didn't do this deliberately (and the GILF pic) to up his street cred with a ban while he was off on holiday anyway. Give him a month.

Yeah that has occurred to me. No worries, we can always revisit this and amend if it's shown that the suspension was unduly lenient.