CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Idiots On Recumbent Bicycles

Ape™️

Riding a bicycle on the road today is a hazardous business. Motorists often fail to see cyclists until it's too late and end up in collisions. Bearing this in mind, why would anycunt choose to ride a contraption that places them so fucking low to the road they are almost at car door level, and even harder to see than the twats on conventional bikes. Stupid cunts with a death wish.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro

Agree with you totally. And these cunts can fucking shift. I felt two of these sky gazing wankshafts appear around the other side of a country bend just the other day. Put me right off my blindfolded danger wank.

49 minutes ago, Ape said:

Riding a bicycle on the road today is a hazardous business. Motorists often fail to see cyclists until it's too late and end up in collisions. Bearing this in mind, why would anycunt choose to ride a contraption that places them so fucking low to the road they are almost at car door level, and even harder to see than the twats on conventional bikes. Stupid cunts with a death wish.

Riding a bike is hazardous because many drivers are complete spackers. With my powers of Cycle Fu and my state of the art Quantum Cycle allied to my cycle ninja training, I am the undisputed master of the highways and byways. Motorists beware. Manky is somewhere around. You will not see me. You will not hear me. You shall not speak my name. 

Motorists, be afraid. Be very afraid. You cunts.

There is some fucking idiot around my way who cycles about all the time on one of those pathetic contraptions. It doesn't seem to have occurred to him that to all intents and purposes he is invisible to motorists. Having said that, I haven't seen him for a few months so perhaps the inevitable has happened. 

11 minutes ago, scotty said:

There is some fucking idiot around my way who cycles about all the time on one of those pathetic contraptions. It doesn't seem to have occurred to him that to all intents and purposes he is invisible to motorists. Having said that, I haven't seen him for a few months so perhaps the inevitable has happened. 

They're worse than Sinclair C5s. At least the latter had a fuckin battery and could be used as a bath or horse trough after the owner's death

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
16 minutes ago, scotty said:

The other fucking death traps are those bikes with a toddler trailer. The bike goes past a crossroads and a car driver assumes that's it. They can't see the trailer. So they pull out, and bingo! Another child fatality. Those things ought to be banned. 

I saw one of these death traps last week in Scarborough. Red hot day, middle of the school holidays, traffic at its worst. When it got to the crossroads I couldn't look. When toddlers are killed on these things the cyclist should get done for manslaughter, minimum.

19 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I saw one of these death traps last week in Scarborough. Red hot day, middle of the school holidays, traffic at its worst. When it got to the crossroads I couldn't look. When toddlers are killed on these things the cyclist should get done for manslaughter, minimum.

Fuck 'em.  Tadpole retards deserve vicarious removal from real life. 

Cunts

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I hate them fucking things, they usually have a shitty little 10 cm orange pennant on a fishing rod stuck up in the air, one of those things that was reflective 25 fucking years ago, expecting that this will save the ankle-biter that is their most precious posession. These cunts reckon they cycle to save the planet for their sprogs, then but said sprogs in mortal danger everyday, and they are usually the worst fucking cyclists you can imagine.

Anyway, more important matters... which chippy do you use in Scabruff?

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I hate them fucking things, they usually have a shitty little 10 cm orange pennant on a fishing rod stuck up in the air, one of those things that was reflective 25 fucking years ago, expecting that this will save the ankle-biter that is their most precious posession. These cunts reckon they cycle to save the planet for their sprogs, then but said sprogs in mortal danger everyday, and they are usually the worst fucking cyclists you can imagine.

Anyway, more important matters... which chippy do you use in Scabruff?

Fishpan. Although last time we were there the Savile cunt was in with some mate of his. There was only the four of us in and I'm ashamed to say we had a long conversation. Missed a great opportunity to stab him in the nuts with a fork, hindsight is such a cunt. As we were leaving he said something really fucking weird to me, didn't touch my woo though.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Fishpan. Although last time we were there the Savile cunt was in with some mate of his. There was only the four of us in and I'm ashamed to say we had a long conversation. Missed a great opportunity to stab him in the nuts with a fork, hindsight is such a cunt. As we were leaving he said something really fucking weird to me, didn't touch my woo though.

Was it anything to do with killing you? He liked them cold, they tell no tales.

Guest nobgobbler
4 minutes ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

Was it anything to do with killing you? He liked them cold, they tell no tales.

No, he gestured towards my hubby and said "I bet you give him a REALLY good time don't you?" Very odd, even for that cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

No, he gestured towards my hubby and said "I bet you give him a REALLY good time don't you?" Very odd, even for that cunt.

What a fucking flesh creeping fucker. I bet if it was a mr nobody not saville your other half would have been in a better position to defend your honour.

16 hours ago, Manky said:

Riding a bike is hazardous because many drivers are complete spackers. With my powers of Cycle Fu and my state of the art Quantum Cycle allied to my cycle ninja training, I am the undisputed master of the highways and byways. Motorists beware. Manky is somewhere around. You will not see me. You will not hear me. You shall not speak my name. 

Motorists, be afraid. Be very afraid. You cunts.

......and you'll do what?

Dribble beer on them?

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

You should of told the Saville cunt that he would never experience the good time you give Mr. Gobbers.

What with you being over the age of 10.

Guest I know that Cunt
22 hours ago, Ape said:

Riding a bicycle on the road today is a hazardous business. Motorists often fail to see cyclists until it's too late and end up in collisions.

Because the cunts are always in the fucking way holding up the traffic when proper road users are trying to get to work or the pub. Cyclists are real cunts