CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

University of East Anglia (UEA) in Norwich. being urged to piss in the the shower to save water

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Ollyboro

Despite your usual attention to detail, your nom has left a few unanswered questions, Pen. Are they supposed to piss in the shower irrespective of whether they're actually showering or not, or are they supposed to shower in one another's piss? If it's the former the smell of stale piss could become overpowering; if it's the latter, expect Spunkers to immediately sign up for an advanced Anal and Cock foundation course. The filthy cunt.

At least it is a step up from their usual habit of shitting in the sink. It is not actually intended to save water, it is to encourage hygienic habits by getting the straw chewing no-hillbillys to wash their staple diet, turnips, in the WC.

55 minutes ago, Manky said:

At least it is a step up from their usual habit of shitting in the sink. It is not actually intended to save water, it is to encourage hygienic habits by getting the straw chewing no-hillbillys to wash their staple diet, turnips, in the WC.

It's a fucking shit hole, but the majority of students aren't local. They're either chinks or god awful northerners who were too fucking thick to get into the inexplicably prestigious university of Manchester. 

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a fucking shit hole, but the majority of students aren't local. They're either chinks or god awful northerners who were too fucking thick to get into the inexplicably prestigious university of Manchester. 

Yeah - the University of Easy Access

To get into Manchester all you needed was a couple of 'E's. Dunno about the University though.

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Did you get into The University of Manchester through one of our scholarships for disadvantaged students from third world counties? What we refer to as a mong chit. You would certainly qualify.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Chinks? That's a bit racist.

7 hours ago, Manky said:

If they piss in the shower, then have a shower, it's the most cleaning anyone in Noriwch ever does.

They don't usually bother with the shower bit.

Guest I know that Cunt
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's a fucking shit hole, but the majority of students aren't local.

Good job too or it would be even more of a fucking shit hole.

Guest Snatch

2 fucking students thought this idea up. They want everyone to have their first piss of the day in the morning shower,thereby saving 720 million litres of water annually if everyone in the UK takes part.

What if you have a good shit first thing,how will you get it down the plughole without getting shit under your toenails? Or what about those who only have a bath. Sit in your own piss?

Fucking students,saving water but wasting every cunts time.

Guest I know that Cunt

What about pansyknickers? His first piss of the day is into his fucking shit stained mattress as he's too fucking fat/lazy/mental/cuntish to get to his fucking bucket before tuning into Richard and fucking Judy.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

2 fucking students thought this idea up. They want everyone to have their first piss of the day in the morning shower,thereby saving 720 million litres of water annually if everyone in the UK takes part.

What if you have a good shit first thing,how will you get it down the plughole without getting shit under your toenails? Or what about those who only have a bath. Sit in your own piss?

Fucking students,saving water but wasting every cunts time.

but they have the latest iPhone and Jack and Wills shitty hoodie...

Guest Bill Stickers

When I was a student in halls, most people didn't have their own shower. They just had a sink in their bedroom. Everyone used to be too lazy or drunk to go to the toilet, so we'd just piss in the sinks.

My assumption was always that those lucky enough to have an en-suite pissed in their shower anyway. I certainly pissed in their showers whenever I was round.

Anyone not pissing in their shower is the kind of useless student cunt who doesn't steal 'road furniture', refuses to honk unknown legal highs, and probably has the audacity to turn up to their lectures and submit their assignments on time.

What has the youth come to? Attending university to actually adhere to basic sanitary conditions and learn stuff really is a product of this wet generation of safe space don't-trigger-me cunts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I piss in other people's showers.

I know somebody who, while in halls , shat in a sink and forced it through the plug hole, or "ricer", with a toothbrush. 

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

As long as it was not my toothbrush.

Sorry about this but it was your toothbrush that he borrowed .. he did pour boiling water over it afterwards.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Sorry about this but it was your toothbrush that he borrowed .. he did pour boiling water over it afterwards.

Shhh. Every cunt will want their toothbrush shited.