CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vegetarian hypocrites

Guest Judas

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Frank said:

Bill, I'm not a gay man, but I have real feelings for you. Shit. 

It's OK Frank, Thundercunt has the same feelings. But he has the mental age of a primary school child, so he is mean to me because he likes me.

Unfortunately I'm not gay, so I'll only let you lube up my inner thighs and fuck the gap inbetween. Relationships are all about compromise. 

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

It's OK Frank, Thundercunt has the same feelings. But he has the mental age of a primary school child, so he is mean to me because he likes me.

Unfortunately I'm not gay, so I'll only let you lube up my inner thighs and fuck the gap inbetween. Relationships are all about compromise. 

Indeed. What upsets me more than anything, is my nostalgic soppy self reminiscing over the good old days when I thought Tot/Rat/Mothra was funny. What's it all about Bill? 

26 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Sorry Billy Boy but i haven't any feelings for anything anymore, apart from my claw hammer collection. I need help Bill as something isn't right, i hear voices and see faces in the clouds..and next doors Black labrador has told me to kill. 

1 minute ago, ThunderCunt said:

Sorry Billy Boy but i haven't any feelings for anything anymore, apart from my claw hammer collection. I need help Bill as something isn't right, i hear voices and see faces in the clouds..and next doors Black labrador has told me to kill. 

Yourself? I owe that cunt a Bonio biscuit. 

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Back to your old self then 7's.

Guest Snatch
20 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Yeah, i will be getting a new batch of claw hammers and some medi-evil torture devices very soon. 

How's the knee smasher coming on? I seem to remember you had some problems with the prototype.

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

How's the knee smasher coming on? I seem to remember you had some problems with the prototype.

It's a bit dusty Snatch as i haven't used it in a while, i have a new project called the shovel of death. It has two functions, it's razor sharp along the edges for that clean cut and when the deed is done is acts like a normal shovel for digging the holes for the victims. Should be ready for use in a couple of months, i was thinking about taking it along to the dragon's den and trying it out on those cuntbreeds first..

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

It's a bit dusty Snatch as i haven't used it in a while, i have a new project called the shovel of death. It has two functions, it's razor sharp along the edges for that clean cut and when the deed is done is acts like a normal shovel for digging the holes for the victims. Should be ready for use in a couple of months, i was thinking about taking it along to the dragon's den and trying it out on those cuntbreeds first..

Why don't you take the idea on dragons den? Then kill yourself live on air for future generations to enjoy. 

On 8/25/2016 at 9:54 AM, Bill Stickers said:

Why don't you take the idea on dragons den? Then kill yourself live on air for future generations to enjoy. 

i have a much better idea Billy Bore, how about i come and find you and use it on you..let's call it Death row in your living room but without the waiting..you fucking thick rodent.

6 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

i have a much better idea Billy Bore, how about i come and find you and use it on you..let's call it Death row in your living room but without the waiting..you fucking thick rodent.

All this hammer and shovel nonsense you insist on churning out is all rather childish, and only serves to make you sound like a fucking idiot.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

All this hammer and shovel nonsense you insist on churning out is all rather childish, and only serves to make you sound like a fucking idiot.

Try not to take it too serious Apey as no one really gives a fuck...including me..now fuck off before i use the shovel of death on your ugly boat or if you like the claw hammer, i'm not that fussy. Maybe i will use both on you, and besides you really should take a good long look at the bollocks you pump out at an alarming rate.

2 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Try not to take it too serious Apey as no one really gives a fuck...including me..now fuck off before i use the shovel of death on your ugly boat or if you like the claw hammer, i'm not that fussy. Maybe i will use both on you, and besides you really should take a good long look at the bollocks you pump out at an alarming rate.

Thanks for the sage advice from a veteran superstar. I'll try and take on board what you say. Stupid prick.

On 8/23/2016 at 9:03 PM, Frank said:

Indeed. What upsets me more than anything, is my nostalgic soppy self reminiscing over the good old days when I thought Tot/Rat/Mothra was funny. What's it all about Bill? 

why you asking Billy Bore what's it all about, that gormless bore would struggle with telling you the time..

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Thanks for the sage advice from a veteran superstar. I'll try and take on board what you say. Stupid prick.

Ape, I'm one of your smallest fans but you can't speak to Fender like this. He makes the holocaust look like a weekend at Butlins.

Just now, Ape said:

He's a fucking idiot.

Of course i'm a fucking idiot, quoting murder techniques on an internet site but you're the biggest thickest cunt on two legs for taking it way too serious. Lighten up you fucking stack of slash, i'm in a good mood so don't spoil it or i will chop you up into tiny bits..