CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vegetarian hypocrites

Guest Judas

Had a meal at a vegetarians house today, duped as was not told before I arrived. The hippy hosts waffled on and on about animal rights and how veggie sausages taste like meat, if you don't eat meat why try and mimic the taste?

Wouldn't mind but the cunts had a leather sofa.

Guest DingTheRioja

Had a veggie CND supporting lefty wanker for a physics teacher, wore leather shoes "because nothing else is comfortable enough when you're on your feet all day" and his shitty tweedy jacket had leather elbow pads.

His missus was quite fit though, for a smelly hippy type.

Reminiscing, I used to be mates with a couple who were full on vegan freaks. Weirdly, they imposed their malnutritioned beliefs on their young daughter, but not their dog. 

We had many a stoned debate about this, I never could remember the outcome. 

All I know is the pasty, constantly-ill cunts were always off work and pumped full of vitamins, nutrients and presciption medicines. 

Ironically, their daughter, now of age, loves sausage. 

• Like 3

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Bubba C said:

Reminiscing, I used to be mates with a couple who were full on vegan freaks. Weirdly, they imposed their malnutritioned beliefs on their young daughter, but not their dog. 

All I know is the pasty, constantly-ill cunts were always off work and pumped full of vitamins, nutrients and presciption medicines. 

sausage.jpeg

1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

Post immediately derailing a thread by a new poster with abuse etc deleted, see rule 10. Try again.

Oh for fuck's sake. it couldn't have been any more relevant. And the new poster got two likes for his reply - I'm heartened to see those at least are still around.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Judas said:

Had a meal at a vegetarians house today, duped as was not told before I arrived. The hippy hosts waffled on and on about animal rights and how veggie sausages taste like meat, if you don't eat meat why try and mimic the taste?

Do you intend to betray everyone on here Iscariot ?

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Oh for fuck's sake. it couldn't have been any more relevant. And the new poster got two likes for his reply - I'm heartened to see those at least are still around.

*whoosh*

You'd think with all the recent religious ballcocks on here he'd have got the connection, instead of crucifying you for it.

I'll get me donkey...

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Firstly, it probably isn't a new cunt. 

Secondly, bore off. 

Tough crowd is about right.

When the moderation was left to me and my learned friend Mr Cuntspotter, we by and large had a laissez faire approach, sometimes due to time constraints, but sometimes to see if cunts could police themselves. There were plenty of unhappy cunts, notably about derailing of threads and the rules not being implemented. Now we stay away from moderating, there are still unhappy cunts when the rules are adhered to.

I give up. No apologies. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
33 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Post immediately derailing a thread by a new poster with abuse etc deleted, see rule 10. Try again.

Shut up, nobody gives a fuck why or if nor fuck all.

7 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Tough crowd is about right.

When the moderation was left to me and my learned friend Mr Cuntspotter, we by and large had a laissez faire approach, sometimes due to time constraints, but sometimes to see if cunts could police themselves. There were plenty of unhappy cunts, notably about derailing of threads and the rules not being implemented. Now we stay away from moderating, there are still unhappy cunts when the rules are adhered to.

I give up. No apologies. 

You know I don't actually give a fuck, right? With that said, what was wrong with the next comment, which drew a "That's Life" parallel between my cock and a veggie sausage? If that was either derailing or abusive I'll eat Admin's hat. 

Oh, and stick your Good Friday Agreement up your arse 

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You know I don't actually give a fuck, right? With that said, what was wrong with the next comment, which drew a "That's Life" parallel between my cock and a veggie sausage? If that was either derailing or abusive I'll eat Admin's hat. 

Oh, and stick your Good Friday Agreement up your arse 

Don't get upset, Mr McMurphy.

1 hour ago, Judas said:

Mmm...i have come across mugs like this, looking down on you as they talk from bumhole with their diluted shit foaming at mouth..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
36 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I used to go out with one, and she was also a yank. She was a pain in the fucking hole, and to this day I despise vegans. Any cunt that gets into to that is a fucking idiot in millions of other ways by default.

13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I used to go out with one, and she was also a yank. She was a pain in the fucking hole, and to this day I despise vegans. Any cunt that gets into to that is a fucking idiot in millions of other ways by default.

One these lily livered peaceniks told me she could eat meat if it was from a bin. This is called 'freegan' apparently. Fuckin stroll on.

My sister in law is a peaky faced vegan,carries her own soya milk everywhere,wont eat polo's or anything related to any living thing.An absolute fucking pain in the arse.I have longed to just ram a sausage down her fucking throat and be done with it

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
11 minutes ago, neil298 said:

My sister in law is a peaky faced vegan,carries her own soya milk everywhere,wont eat polo's or anything related to any living thing.An absolute fucking pain in the arse.I have longed to just ram a sausage down her fucking throat and be done with it

are you from Norfolk too Neil?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

I had 18 months as a veggie,then someone started wittering on about my jewish heritage so I went and bought a BLT sandwich.

Pork scratchings, there's too much veggie shite in a BLT.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, neil298 said:

Her "throat" Neil?  You lying cunt!  You want to ram it someplace society taboos say you can't.