CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Catholic Priests on Grindr

Jiggerycock

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Will this do instead?

No, I found hundreds of that one, but can't find the one I want, the chat show they set up....

Come on you useless pedantic dinosaurs, one of you must know where it's lurking...

• 2 years later...
Guest Salty Piss Flap

A guy I know from another forum grew up Catholic and was an altar boy in his youth. He says that though he feels fortunate to have never been molested, today it kind of hurts to think maybe he just wasn't cute enough. 

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

A guy I know from another forum grew up Catholic and was an altar boy in his youth. He says that though he feels fortunate to have never been molested, today it kind of hurts to think maybe he just wasn't cute enough. 

We have a Scottish comedian named Frankie Boyle over here. Before he was silenced by the PC nazis, he was as edgy as fuck. 

One of his memorable lines went something like...

'A government report shows that cases of paedophilia have risen drastically, and nobody knows why. I'll tell you why, sexy kids.'

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We have a Scottish comedian named Frankie Boyle over here. Before he was silenced by the PC nazis, he was as edgy as fuck. 

'A government report shows that cases of paedophilia have risen drastically, and nobody knows why. I'll tell you why, sexy kids.'

I've seen him live on stage, he's not afraid to push boundaries, I recommend it.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't speak for boys, but I can tell you that I've seen the way some so-called "parents" trollop-up their daughters at a very young age.

Over here, especially in the south, we have this weird phenomenon of the child beauty pageant. Mothers dress their pre-pubescent girls up like little whores and make them compete for money and fame, grooming them for a hopeful Miss America or ultimately, Miss Universe title.

Not sure if you all are familiar with the Jonbenét Ramsey case, but that poor little tyke was a product of that crap.

5f2bde1801.jpg

Guest Salty Piss Flap
15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stand up comedy is an empty shell of it's former self.

Just one more thing the PC Nazis have ruined. 

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jerry Sadowitz makes Frankie Boyle look like a choirboy, but they keep taking his stuff down from YouTube.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I can't speak for boys, but I can tell you that I've seen the way some so-called "parents" trollop-up their daughters at a very young age.

Over here, especially in the south, we have this weird phenomenon of the child beauty pageant. Mothers dress their pre-pubescent girls up like little whores and make them compete for money and fame, grooming them for a hopeful Miss America or ultimately, Miss Universe title.

Not sure if you all are familiar with the Jonbenét Ramsey case, but that poor little tyke was a product of that crap

Phwoar, I'd fuck that!

As it happens, one of my first ever nominations was Honey Boo Boo - long gone, now.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Phwoar, I'd fuck that!

As it happens, one of my first ever nominations was Honey Boo Boo - long gone, now.

If you Google her, you can find more revealing pics than that.

She was murdered, BTW.

HBB wasn't that attractive.

Reminds me of this old redneck joke....

How do you spot a virgin in Alabama? Overweight 10 year old.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

HBB wasn't that attractive.

Reminds me of this old redneck joke....

How do you spot a virgin in Alabama? Overweight 10 year old.

Just fuck off and die you pretend Septic, in all meanings of the word.

13 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Not sure if you all are familiar with the Jonbenét Ramsey case, but that poor little tyke was a product of that crap.

5f2bde1801.jpg

The pageant scene at the end of Johnny Knoxville's 'Bad Grandpa', is one of the funniest bits of cinema I've seen. The use of the song 'Cherry Pie' by Warrant, was the icing on the cake.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Just fuck off and die you pretend Septic, in all meanings of the word.

Is there a drugstore open near where you live?

prep.jpg

Please hurry!!!!

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Jerry Sadowitz makes Frankie Boyle look like a choirboy, but they keep taking his stuff down from YouTube.

I looked into this, as Sadowitz would, in my opinion be prime minister material. Apparently he removes any footage himself, so that people have to buy a ticket to see him. He's also one of the worlds most peer-respected card magicians. 

Hello Moosefuckers!

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Is there a drugstore open near where you live?

prep.jpg

Please hurry!!!!

No "drugstores" near me, I've a few corner shops, pubs and a supermarket, I'm sure if I ask around I could find a drug dealer.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
25 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

No "drugstores" near me, I've a few corner shops, pubs and a supermarket, I'm sure if I ask around I could find a drug dealer.

I meant a pharmacy, or as you might call it, a chemist.

I suppose a grocery store might carry that product if they sell non-prescriptition medical and personal care items.

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I suppose a grocery store might carry that product if they sell non-prescriptition medical and personal care items.

A store is where we store things, we have shops. 

You fucking tedious little mong.

8 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

If you and your imaginary little country are so great, so how many winners have you had at Ascot (the world's premier flat racing meeting, in case you probably didn't know) this week?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

If you and your imaginary little country are so great, so how many winners have you had at Ascot this week?

Once again, I have no idea, nor do I care what you're babbling about.

But please do feel free to explain.

Maybe I'll engage you in further discourse on the matter, maybe I won't.