CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Norwegian toilet divers

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Firefighters in Norway have pulled a man from the inside of a toilet after he lowered himself in to retrieve a friend's phone and became stuck in the tank below.

Cato Berntsen Larsen climbed feet-first into the public facility after his friend dropped the phone while urinating.

He was bitten by rats he claims, has claustrophobia and chundered as soon as he climbed in. 

He didn't find the phone.

toilet diver.jpg

Imagine my disappointment on being lured in here by a nomination title which promised a scathing criticism of the sequel to "Ice Road Truckers", only to find it's another toilet related pile of shit. I imagine Gyps will be along in a minute to say she's slept in worse.

"Retrieve a friends phone".???

I hope no cunt thinks I am that good a friend as to go bog diving for his/her phone. I bet it was a fucking Binatone £10 2g non smart phone with no camera too. As far as I am concerned, it could fucking stay there. Besides, I'm not getting into a scrap with Spunkape over territorial rights.

Guest nobgobbler
21 hours ago, Manky said:

"Retrieve a friends phone".???

I hope no cunt thinks I am that good a friend as to go bog diving for his/her phone. I bet it was a fucking Binatone £10 2g non smart phone with no camera too. As far as I am concerned, it could fucking stay there. Besides, I'm not getting into a scrap with Spunkape over territorial rights.

That's a bit unfair. Punky's only used to going in bollock deep.

9 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

That's a bit unfair. Punky's only used to going in bollock deep.

I always get the feeling Spunkape is a vertically challenged little cunt. A booster seat to reach the keyboard and Fisher Price 8-10 years golf clubs. Small man syndrome classic case. And a puff to boot.

Guest nobgobbler
54 minutes ago, Manky said:

I always get the feeling Spunkape is a vertically challenged little cunt. A booster seat to reach the keyboard and Fisher Price 8-10 years golf clubs. Small man syndrome classic case. And a puff to boot.

I imagine him spending hour after hour doodling on an Etch-a-Sketch.

3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

In between shoving Gerbils up his arse. The more you think about what is going on, the darker it becomes. A psychoanalysts wet dream.

23 hours ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

Firefighters in Norway have pulled a man from the inside of a toilet after he lowered himself in to retrieve a friend's phone and became stuck in the tank below.

Cato Berntsen Larsen climbed feet-first into the public facility after his friend dropped the phone while urinating.

He was bitten by rats he claims, has claustrophobia and chundered as soon as he climbed in. 

toilet diver.jpg

Was he trying to get into Pinky's club?

And on topic, what a stupid, (now, but possibly also previously) smelly cunt. 

On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 6:41 PM, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

toilet diver.jpg

For a moment I thought it was Roops gynaecologist getting in some practice.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nope, that's you before I flush the lav, cya. 

Oh come on, at least it was (slightly) funny not just boring abuse like half the cunts here.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
17 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Using his own excrement instead of metal filings

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Using his own excrement instead of metal filings

What puzzles me is how he got it in there in the first place. Did he drill a hole in the back and shit down a straw?

Guest Snatch
On 27/08/2016 at 8:58 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Oh come on, at least it was (slightly) funny not just boring abuse like half the cunts here.

You cant take the piss out of the high and mighty elite on here.

That sort of thing is for us mere mortals.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

You cant take the piss out of the high and mighty elite on here.

That sort of thing is for us mere mortals.

One rule for us....