CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Supporting Freedom Loving People

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

The USA and to some extent the UK and the rest of the "democratic" world. Support the people of none "free" countries in their quest for "freedom" just as long as that "freedom" is compatible with the USA's concept of "freedom" and does not fuck up the supply oil. We are so lucky to have this "freedom" ourselves.

Guest Snatch

Anything to do with American Politics will end up getting fucked up and then other Countries will be drawn in to help these thick Yank cunts out. Again and again and afuckinggain.

American President=Warmongering cunt.

Are we free? You can't even call a homosexualist a dirty, stinking, perverted sailor in the chocolate ocean without the thought police getting on your case.

If we want freedom in the UK, we need North Korea to invade us.

Guest Bill Stickers

I know we all come to this forum for different reasons, but really...

I don't come here to hear the pontifications of some emoji utilising spacker, containing some of the most half baked, cliche ridden 6th form political meandering I've ever heard.

Fuck off. 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I don't come here to hear the pontifications of some emoji utilising spacker, containing some of the most half baked, cliche ridden 6th form political meandering I've ever heard.

Fuck off. 

Harsh, and not entirely fair. There's no emoji.

You should actually thank your lucky stars for this reasoned exposition. Pen held the "old site" record for the most nominations, with well over a thousand. (Sometimes we'd get ten in one day.) I doubt there was a make of locomotive or an obscure English hamlet that she missed. Judge especially found the ones about trains to be riveting.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You should actually thank your lucky stars for this reasoned exposition. Pen held the "old site" record for the most nominations, with well over a thousand. (Sometimes we'd get ten in one day.) I doubt there was a make of locomotive or an obscure English hamlet that she missed. Judge especially found the ones about trains to be riveting.

Don't forget the titles were longer than the nomination, 2 fucking words if you were lucky!

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck off. 

I drift in to have the lols and the bants and read the angry  drivel of emasculated under the thumb cuntwads 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Snatch said:

Anything to do with American Politics will end up getting fucked up and then other Countries will be drawn in to help these thick Yank cunts out. Again and again and afuckinggain.

American President=Warmongering cunt.

In fairness, this current bloke has done well avoiding any new for profit conflagration(s).  He will still roger the ring piece of the entire planets economics with his Trans Pacific Partnership. When will those thick fucking wankstains learn to take care of their own first and then grease their allies with the spoils of a job well done and let the shite hole third world bastards buy the better mousetrap or starve to death in their disease ridden mud hole, destined to be recycled into a pile of large predator dung?

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sounds like it was a blast. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Manky said:

Are we free? You can't even call a homosexualist a dirty, stinking, perverted sailor in the chocolate ocean without the thought police getting on your case.

If we want freedom in the UK, we need North Korea to invade us.

I'm freeeeee !!

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Thanks to DingTheRioja for winning the war I have the right and freedom to be a right cunt. 

No, if I won the war single handedly, you wouldn't have any rights, you'd just be a cunt.

Guest Gong Farmer
19 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, if I won the war single handedly, you wouldn't have any rights, you'd just be a cunt.

Yet another trite retort from site intellectual. 

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Is someone a tad peeved by any chance?

You've done it again, impressed us with your unequalable intellectual prowess. There's no flies on you is there?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

You've done it again, impressed us with your unequalable intellectual prowess. There's no flies on you is there?

*whoosh*.. straight over you.

Again.