CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Depression in teenage girls

Neil

If any teenager has depression then its not the fault of society,media or fuck all else,its your fault the parent.there is so much opportunity for kids these days that they are spoilt for choice,If they get depressed then you have failed them as their parents you should be making them aware that certain role models are not worth it,certain TV is just fucking shite and peer pressure is bollocks,fuck off and join the army and learn how hard life can really be.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Yes, that's as maybe, but they still need to have the latest iPhone 13¾xyz, have 2 million friends on FuckFace, 3 million followers on Twatter, plus Instaglam and Whazzup, a successful career, be ultra cool and look hot (over 16s before anyone starts...)

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 minutes ago, neil298 said:

If any teenager has depression then its not the fault of society,media or fuck all else,its your fault the parent.there is so much opportunity for kids these days that they are spoilt for choice,If they get depressed then you have failed them as their parents you should be making them aware that certain role models are not worth it,certain TV is just fucking shite and peer pressure is bollocks,fuck off and join the army and learn how hard life can really be.

For the most part I agree with you Neil. However, there is an ever increasing number of spackers reproducing with reckless abandon. Often times, the sprig are more gifted than their DNA contributors. What are those children to do?  

29 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yes, that's as maybe, but they still need to have the latest iPhone 13¾xyz, have 2 million friends on FuckFace, 3 million followers on Twatter, plus Instaglam and Whazzup, a successful career, be ultra cool and look hot (over 16s before anyone starts...)

Nearly got caught Ding

Guest Bill Stickers

Depression can be caused by naturally occurring imbalances in the brain that are completely unrelated to personal circumstance. It's not too dissimilar to the kind of imbalance that has turned Neil into a deranged sexually obsessed pervert who needs to be chemically castrated.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, neil298 said:

You're a depressed teenage girl, you cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You're a depressed teenage girl, you cunt.

I don't know how many girls Neil has ever had romantic encounters with, but you can guarantee all of them have suffered from a life of clinical depression once they sobered up. After he's slipped his maggot in you, self harming must seem very appealing. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I don't know how many girls Neil has ever had romantic encounters with, but you can guarantee all of them have suffered from a life of clinical depression once they sobered up. After he's slipped his maggot in you, self harming must seem very appealing. 

It's certainly quicker than them dying a lingering death in some fucking awful AIDS hospice a couple of years later.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's certainly quicker than them dying a lingering death in some fucking awful AIDS hospice a couple of years later.

I think Neil works as a night porter at one of those places and it's his main hunting ground.

Life isn't compulsory. If you don't like it, do something about it and fuck off. A negative kinetic episode with the 15.35 to Victoria should do the trick.

Don't  forget, the good suiciders slit up. Across is for sympathy. Allegedly .

Guest I know that Cunt
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

All females are dripping in issues and insecurity bingo wings ..muffin belly. .cellulite..dumb bints 

Panzerknacker 

I fucking knew it, you're a batty fucker...

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Depression can be caused by naturally occurring imbalances in the brain that are completely unrelated to personal circumstance. It's not too dissimilar to the kind of imbalance that has turned Neil into a deranged sexually obsessed pervert who needs to be chemically castrated.

Could you be any more fucking liberal with your views?,imbalance in the brain usually occurs when watching jeremy fucking kyle on repeat.cunts breed cunts

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Truth hurts,what's a romantic encounter?

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

I`d hate to have been a girl. Periods and rock hard shites. Like for fucks sake stool softener?? Go out on the razz with Bill ladies, i reckon the guy hasn`t had a ball-y shite in his life.

That cunt can projectile splatter shite for England. He can probably shit on demand.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, neil298 said:

I've created a few

In a lab?

Tarting up a watermelon in wig and lipstick doesn't count, even if you brutally and insanely fuck it to spunky fruit salad.

16 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

In a lab?

Tarting up a watermelon in wig and lipstick doesn't count, even if you brutally and insanely fuck it to spunky fruit salad.

Is there something you want to tell us?,all those trips to the greengrocers are beginning to make sense