CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt vs Cunt

colonelkurtz

Following a driving spat some dipshit motorist had a bit of handbags with the prissy twat Jeremy Vine who was riding a bike  [ he just had to be didn't he ! ]
who then felt compelled to tell all and sundry of his traumatic road rage experience. Just picture it  "Do you know who I am" .... " Ooh , not the face , not the face" ..." I know Ray Winstone I do "                                      
How could anyone have the nerve to even approach and criticise the famed  BBC's Eggheads main bitch and R2 cuntsworth let alone  be foul mouthed and abusive about it ?
Plod have been informed.

1 hour ago, mothra said:

I don't know if anyone else has the following experience when it come to this cunt Vine? When he grins I hear voices saying " STAB THE SMIRKING FUCK". Sometimes they're in Latin.

The Carmina Burana has exactly the same effect on me. It's been on permanent loop in my head since the original version of The Omen.

• Like 1

On 31/08/2016 at 4:27 PM, colonelkurtz said:

Following a driving spat some dipshit motorist had a bit of handbags with the prissy twat Jeremy Vine who was riding a bike  [ he just had to be didn't he ! ]
who then felt compelled to tell all and sundry of his traumatic road rage experience. Just picture it  "Do you know who I am" .... " Ooh , not the face , not the face" ..." I know Ray Winstone I do "                                      
How could anyone have the nerve to even approach and criticise the famed  BBC's Eggheads main bitch and R2 cuntsworth let alone  be foul mouthed and abusive about it ?
Plod have been informed.

I nommed Vine on this forum.