CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oxford University a social mobility scooter

Guest Piston

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You've got to listen to the notes I'm not playing,

Good luck at the dogs.

I love going to the dogs! There's something beautifully tawdry about it, in a way only the working classes can carry off. Ladies night is no different, except it looks like a number of Fat Slags tribute acts have got in for free.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mothra said:

It's always the same on here, the angry ones are too thick to join in the senior boys' banter. No clever quips and easy repartee from you old chum. No doubt you'll swear a lot, claim you earn vast sums of money, threaten members with violence then fizzle out.

Not quite. 

Manky habitually (and successfully) sells himself as a complete loser, who's never achieved anything in life, which is a bonus, as he's that much of a physically and mentally retarded idiot, he doesn't want to. 

He's happy to count down the seconds to death regaling us all with fascinating stories of being a cyclist who hates black people. 

It was even agreed that he'd top himself a while back, but he welched on that and all. 

Nobody likes manky, not even Dingthedoggie. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I feel I've touched a nerve, a rare slip of the mask from the usually unshakable bawsey. Uncharacteristic bravado and boasting.

1-0 stickers this weekend. Come back when you've calmed down and I'll let you know if I backed any winners at the race track. If I win big I'll send you some money so you can pay for another Sports Science degree from the Open University. 

It might be 1-0 if when taking the piss out of his education, you didn't misspell university.

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are you one of those insufferable cunts who has Universify of Life as his education on Facebook? 

Edited by DingTheRioja
multi-quoting fun!

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Not quite. 

Manky habitually (and successfully) sells himself as a complete loser, who's never achieved anything in life, which is a bonus, as he's that much of a physically and mentally retarded idiot, he doesn't want to. 

He's happy to count down the seconds to death regaling us all with fascinating stories of being a cyclist who hates black people. 

It was even agreed that he'd top himself a while back, but he welched on that and all. 

All part of life's rich vacuity Bubbly. It's the public meltdowns I love.

14 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

When does your autobiography come out? I'm in desperate need of new toilet paper you unremarkable northern skid mark. 

I have been informed that my life story is up for a Pullover Prize for the best autobiographyAll I have to do is beat Mr David Niven (The moons a balloon), Ms Lesley Whittle, (Fuck me, its dark down here) and Mr A Hitler (Mein Kampf) Should be a piece of piss.

20 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

People who can, do. 

Teachers create their own little governed world inside their school boundary and think their in some sort of Vatican City where the rules of normality don't apply. Fucking bunch of leather elbow pad blazer wearing cunts. Stuff your fucking unauthorised absence fine up your arse. I pay your wages, you cunt.

I know that threads tend to drift off  topic but this is so far off...it could be back on again.

Is this the batshit-mad rant thread?

8 hours ago, Manky said:

At a slightly lower level. By about 300 divisions. My principles wouldn't allow me to play for Manchester United. 1) They are not in Manchester and 2) they are a bunch of spackers. Rooney has the worst case of Greggs Syndrome I have ever seen.

Ah...OK

I'd read your post as 'Giggs syndrome' and intended the obligatory fuck off etc

Seems I can't close the quote function without posting so er fuck off!

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Teachers at my school were nothing but a bunch of self opinionated thugs. Even though corporal punishment didn't exist there, whacks and the odd kickings were dished out liberally. A Caroline Quentin look-a-like rammed my face into a filing cabinet. 

Corporal punishment and Private parts,  'Oh yes I remember it well...'

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm not on Facebook because - and I shouldn't have to tell you this - Facebook is for cunts. So is LinkedIn. If you're on either, that further vindicates my decision. 

As for university, it is a mathematical and biological certainty that I have more degrees than you have testicles. It's statistically likely that I have more doctorates than you have testicles, too. 

Soppy cunt. 

Is this a test(icle)?

Given that you know the number of degrees you have (*) you must be assuming Stickers to be as Goebbels, of popular song fame.Or possibly Hitler, if you are post. grad endowed.

If Stick is as Goring (and size not mattering) then three degrees would beat his pair.

Beyond this is unseemly braggadocio.

(*) Three Degrees records don't count

Nothing from the university of Chester et al scores at all

Arts degrees ( eg Cake Icing and Dance) nil points

BA   Bugger All

MA   My Arse

Bill will be fascinated by your interest in his balls.

7 hours ago, mothra said:

It's always the same on here, the angry ones are too thick to join in the senior boys' banter. No clever quips and easy repartee from you old chum. No doubt you'll swear a lot, claim you earn vast sums of money, threaten members with violence then fizzle out.

You are a mong aren't you. The correct answers to the scurrilous assertions are no, no, no and no. Life is good near, not at, the bottom. No rat race, no stress. The nearest I got to a top job was when I took flying lessons but I had to give up when my arms started aching.

37 minutes ago, Piston said:

Is this a test(icle)? ... Bill will be fascinated by your interest in his balls.

Although the birth ratio of males is higher, in the UK today there are more females than males (ratio 0.98). Cases of polyorchidism are insignificant (less than 200 reported cases in the medical literature worldwide), so we can assume that the hypothetical average person in the UK has very slightly less than one testicle. The rest I leave as an exercise for the, er, student.

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Not quite. 

Yup. Good isn't it.

When you get a cunting off valley pondlife, life is the pits and it is time to give up. I now feel so low I could limbo dance under a snakes belly while I am wearing a top hat but not so low as to join a male voice choir or listen to Max Boyce.

Fuck off.

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Although the birth ratio of males is higher, in the UK today there are more females than males (ratio 0.98). Cases of polyorchidism are insignificant (less than 200 reported cases in the medical literature worldwide), so we can assume that the hypothetical average person in the UK has very slightly less than one testicle. The rest I leave as an exercise for the, er, student.

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

Now that is interesting. But are the results including all those countlless thousands of men with no balls due to emasculation by their womenfolk. A problem that is statistically more prevalent in the south where the nancy boys don't know how to handle women.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Piston said:

Is this a test(icle)?

Given that you know the number of degrees you have (*) you must be assuming Stickers to be as Goebbels, of popular song fame.Or possibly Hitler, if you are post. grad endowed.

If Stick is as Goring (and size not mattering) then three degrees would beat his pair.

Beyond this is unseemly braggadocio.

(*) Three Degrees records don't count

Nothing from the university of Chester et al scores at all

Arts degrees ( eg Cake Icing and Dance) nil points

BA   Bugger All

MA   My Arse

Bill will be fascinated by your interest in his balls.

Someone shut this cunt up. What an unbelievable jebend. I think I'm warming to him.

7 minutes ago, Manky said:

Now that is interesting. But are the results including all those countlless thousands of men with no balls due to emasculation by their womenfolk. A problem that is statistically more prevalent in the south where the nancy boys don't know how to handle women.

What would you suggest? 

A left hook to the gut leaving no visible bruising, or a big right to the jaw that leaves you having to explain her 'fall' to the police, but she won't disobey you again, will she?

• Like 1