CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keith Vaz

Guest Couldn't give a shit

50 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Full of spunk, most likely.

Popper-fuelled bareback anal, eh? MPs must long for the good old days when all they had to worry about were duck houses and auto-erotic asphyxiation.

I actually have in my possession a signed letter from Stephen Milligan,  baws. Make of that what you will. Whenever I look at it I choke up.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
3 hours ago, scotty said:

I actually have in my possession a signed letter from Stephen Milligan,  baws. Make of that what you will. Whenever I look at it I choke up.

Is there orange juice stains on it? 

4 hours ago, scotty said:

"I told you I was ill", it says. No, wait, that was Spike Milligan.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Or anything to do with not one of the other scandals every sticking to the teflon coated cunt?

Apparently nicknamed Vazeline, but since this revelation, maybe not related to the Teflon nickname...

There you go again Dung, sampling parts of other members posts. At best you are an unoriginal, plagiarising wankrat. At worst you are a boring Northern monkey. Go fuck yourself.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

There you go again Dung, sampling parts of other members posts. At best you are an unoriginal, plagiarising wankrat. At worst you are a boring Northern monkey. Go fuck yourself.

There you go again, grassing up anyone to the Vichy you can in order to promote your scrawny little collaborating arse...

My use of the word Vazeline was, quite clearly, a secondary reference, something a thick cunt like you wouldn't understand.

Back to your atrophie testiculaire, you gavroche.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

There you go again, grassing up anyone to the Vichy you can in order to promote your scrawny little collaborating arse...

My use of the word Vazeline was, quite clearly, a secondary reference, something a thick cunt like you wouldn't understand.

Back to your atrophie testiculaire, you gavroche.

In future ding, please make sure to reference the original author, lest newer members might actually think you are funny. 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

In future ding, please make sure to reference the original author, lest newer members might actually think you are funny. 

Witheringtwat was merely plagiarising some cunt from months/years ago with the nickname, yet he claims the IP, typical frog, he'll be marching into Paris as the great war hero next.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Witheringtwat was merely plagiarising some cunt from months/years ago with the nickname, yet he claims the IP, typical frog, he'll be marching into Paris as the great war hero next.

You can bring up your SATS level understanding of history all you like ding, it's merely smoke screens and mirrors. Withers has caught you out good and proper, you plagiarising little swine.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

You can bring up your SATS level understanding of history all you like ding, it's merely smoke screens and mirrors. Withers has caught you out good and proper, you plagiarising little swine.

Get the fuck off everyone elses' coat-tails and do something for yourself you stupid little thick fuck.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Get the fuck off everyone elses' coat-tails and do something for yourself you stupid little thick fuck.

I'm going to bed now ding. I'll deal with this font changing, jazz-esque meltdown in the morning. 

3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I bet you make your missus gag Scotters, especially when she   sees you shovelling back your dinner.

Scrotes, I have to admit that I'm the exact opposite of that description. I don't eat enough to feed a mouse. The only time I ever ate properly was when her mother was alive, fuck me she could cook, whenever I went round there I started salivating like one of pavlovs dogs. 

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

Scrotes, I have to admit that I'm the exact opposite of that description. I don't eat enough to feed a mouse. The only time I ever ate properly was when her mother was alive, fuck me she could cook, whenever I went round there I started salivating like one of pavlovs dogs. 

It's an urban myth that Pavlov always used dogs. He also used Greville Janner and a school bell.

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm going to bed now ding. I'll deal with this font changing, jazz-esque meltdown in the morning. 

Ah, lost again have you?

And while we're on the subject of you being a thick cunt...

10 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's Smoke and Mirrors or Smokescreen.

10 hours ago, mothra said:

this internecine squabbling is on the one hand injurious to CC, but on the other hand quite funny. The Rape of Nanking was similarly viewed.

Internecine would imply Shirt-tail Stickers has the wherewithal to put up a fight.

35 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ah, lost again have you?

Internecine would imply Shirt-tail Stickers has the wherewithal to put up a fight.

Multi-quoting cheapens my contribution and is a bit homo

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, mothra said:

this internecine squabbling is on the one hand injurious to CC, but on the other hand quite funny. The Rape of Nanking was similarly viewed.

Thanks for the running commentary you utter moron.

Guest Bill Stickers
42 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ah, lost again have you?

I'm happy to resume this now ding. Do you admit you are a plagiarising little mouth breather? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm happy to resume this now ding. Do you admit you are a plagiarising little mouth breather? 

Thinks he owns the fucking place.