CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keith Vaz

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I know that most politicians are dishonest, corrupt and lack any moral compass whatsoever but for me, Keith Vaz is the most repulsive creature in British politics. Now it has been alleged that he enjoys bareback sodomy with rent boys from Eastern Europe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772784/Let-s-party-started-Married-Labour-statesman-Keith-Vaz-met-male-prostitutes-London-flat-wanted-man-drugs.html

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

He's got Punkapes vote. What party does he represent anyhow?

The league of poofs, feminazis and terrorist sympathizers. More commonly known as the Labour party.

I thought Vaz was one of the more decent ones. I can't describe what a relief it is to find out he is just as sleazy as the rest. Below is a list of MPs with integrity.

The end.

Aside from the obvious, the thing that will get him sacked is that he is Chairman of the Home Affairs Select Committee. whose responsibilities include vetting legislation on prostitution and drugs (also allegedly involved in Vaz's little party.) Vaz had voted against further criminalisation of both. the filthy, junkie, cocksucking cunt.

30 minutes ago, Snatch said:

At least this cunt is still alive to be prosecuted,if there are grounds to prosecute.

I wonder if children are involved? Not accusing,just wondering.

There are no children involved. Incidentally, in a recent libel case Sally Bercow had to cough up £50,000 for "just wondering", so be careful.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

There are no children involved. Incidentally, in a recent libel case Sally Bercow had to cough up £50,000 for "just wondering", so be careful.

She did actually accuse Lord McApline as being a nonce on twitter. I haven't accused Vaz.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, she didn't. No direct accusation was made. On Twitter she wrote, "Why is Lord McAlpine trending? *innocent face*" As, I said be careful.

I can only go by online articles which state "The wife of Commons Speaker John Bercow faces an expensive court battle after she used Twitter to name the former Conservative Party treasurer following a botched BBC investigation".

8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I can only go by online articles which state "The wife of Commons Speaker John Bercow faces an expensive court battle after she used Twitter to name the former Conservative Party treasurer following a botched BBC investigation".

Well, the lesson for you is to read the entire article which clarifies the sensationalist (and usually misleading) meta tag detail that appear on Goggle.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, the lesson for you is to read the entire article which clarifies the sensationalist (and usually misleading) meta tag detail that appear on Goggle.

What is meta tag? Is it a film? Sequel to "Full Metal Tag" perhaps

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Maybe if people stop being sensationalists (or better still,nonces) it would help matters greatly.

I would never directly accuse someone of being a nonce without 100% proof. 

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Meta Tag

To justify my imbicility with an answer is unforgivable. The correct answer, as agreed by Mr A Einstein and Mr S Hawking is "fuck off Manky  you thick twat"

Be told.

Guest luke swarm
9 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I know that most politicians are dishonest, corrupt and lack any moral compass whatsoever but for me, Keith Vaz is the most repulsive creature in British politics. Now it has been alleged that he enjoys bareback sodomy with rent boys from Eastern Europe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772784/Let-s-party-started-Married-Labour-statesman-Keith-Vaz-met-male-prostitutes-London-flat-wanted-man-drugs.html

a disgusting act and perfectly in character for one of our esteemed politicians, there will be no alternative now but for Mr Vaz to resign to spend more time with his family before entering the House of Lords in the coming spring honours.

Has anybody heard from Punkape recently, He has form for this sort of Rentboy shenanigans.         

Guest Gong Farmer

I can't wait for James O'Brien to defend this filthy drug addled pervert's antics on his show tomorrow morning. O'Brien gets bums of seats by deliberately going against the grain of common public opinion with anything like this and then relishes berating and ridiculing anyone that finds this kind of behaviour acceptable.  

Never mind about all this malarkey with Communist irons, this cunt has a long litany of dubious dealings, dodgy passports, supporting a fatwa and so on. This cunt is in an enormous position of trust and how the fuck he has never been pulled up is a fucking shambles. And he's a fucking RC too.

35 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

a disgusting act and perfectly in character for one of our esteemed politicians, there will be no alternative now but for Mr Vaz to resign to spend more time with his family before entering the House of Lords in the coming spring honours.

Has anybody heard from Punkape recently, He has form for this sort of Rentboy shenanigans.         

I've heard nothing on the jungle drums about Punkers old chap. Perhaps he is hard at work in his bedsit drafting his next post.

15 minutes ago, The Beast said:

And he's a fucking RC too.

The fucking cunt!

He has released a statement which says,“It is deeply disturbing a national newspaper should have paid individuals to act in this way.” They don't do irony these cunts, do they?

By the way, did you know that the Indian-born cum guzzling man-slut is actually hiding behind a misleading moniker? His real first name is Nigel. With hindsight, all the signs were there.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I've heard nothing on the jungle drums about Punkers old chap. Perhaps he is hard at work in his bedsit drafting his next post.

It is Sunday, he is probably helping choose the next target for the priest.