CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ruth jones

Guest Judas

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
23 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

She looks easy to catch, was that the initial attraction?. I have only just learnt in the last 10 days that turkeys are harder to catch than geese. How about that then.

Gravity.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 8 September 2016 at 9:13 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

I do hope they erect a wrought iron, electrified fence around Wales.  Nothing else could contain that fucking behemoth!  

Call Godzilla. Kick her fat cunt right in.

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Male anorgasmia is a curse. You never hear it mentioned on Children In Need either.

why do you keep doing this CB....I am sick of going onto google to understand your gags.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Male anorigamia is a curse. You never hear it mentioned on Children In Need either.

I've had this anorigamia for fuckin years CB. I can't even make a kite, never mind a swan or a bastard camel. I paid for the special paper and everything, but saw no improvement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mothra said:

I've had this anorigamia for fuckin years CB. I can't even make a kite, never mind a swan or a bastard camel. I paid for the special paper and everything, but saw no improvement.

Why not try another of the ancient and traditional Japanese arts then? Seppuku.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why not try another of the ancient and traditional Japanese arts then? Seppuku.

played it in the 70s. Partick Thistle was my team. Not straight out of the box mind; had to improve the paint job with the old Humbro paints. We even had a league round our way

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mothra said:

played it in the 70s. Partick Thistle was my team. Not straight out of the box mind; had to improve the paint job with the old Humbro paints. We even had a league round our way

To give them their full name, Partick Thistle Nil.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
15 hours ago, scotty said:

Since seeing her in Hattie, I've got to admit that I'd fuck her backwards, forwards and sideways. 

Scotty, with all due respect, I think you should only comment on this sort of topic when you would Not fuck the bint in question.

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 9:13 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

I do hope they erect a wrought iron, electrified fence around Wales.  Nothing else could contain that fucking behemoth!  

Wrought iron would be too resistant to current flow and probably overheat. Copper is an alternative but couldn't be used with 100 miles of Liverpool for obvious reasons. What about 7s on a Honda Fireblade?

Guest luke swarm
25 minutes ago, mothra said:

Wrought iron would be too resistant to current flow and probably overheat. Copper is an alternative but couldn't be used with 100 miles of Liverpool for obvious reasons. What about 7s on a Honda Fireblade?

Honda Fireblade...was it zx50 or the xz05.......fantastic machine if you get the extra option of dilithium crystals and overhead wankum converter. etc etc

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, mothra said:

Since scientists have concluded through years of debate of data and information that backwards time travel is impossible, and the option of going back in tome and forcing her father to double up on tripe thick condoms, it's certainly worth a try.