CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’ve seen that trick. They usually use ping pong balls but I suppose they wouldn’t touch the sides in your case.

Have you thought about snooker balls?

The only snooker ball I think about when the good lady P is stinking up the corner with the stench of stale piss and rooting fish guts, is one in a sock being smashed over "its" stupid fucking head

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The only snooker ball I think about when the good lady P is stinking up the corner with the stench of stale piss and rooting fish guts, is one in a sock being smashed over "its" stupid fucking head

'4737, Carlin, Sir'

🎶 don't go into the greenhouse, the greenhouse, the greenhouse🎵

Edited by Eric Cuntman
SCUM, the musical

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, smother those legs in Buffalo Wild Wings Mango Habenero and you've got the makings of a Family Bucket.

it's fuckin disgusting. These cunts may well have the confidence to go out in public, but if I'm sat  with my cold meat cuts starter, I'm just going to throw up over it. It'll be another lives matter movement CB. What would you call it?

4 hours ago, ratcum said:

I saw this on the BBC. Are you fuckin joking?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-53641244

The MSM love taking people's afflictions and illnesses and turning them into fucking freak shows. 'The man with half a head" or "The woman with a tree trunk for an arm".

The worse one for me is "The man with the spindly legs, drainpipe trousers and the shit kitchen bin". Turned my stomach that one. 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The MSM love taking people's afflictions and illnesses and turning them into fucking freak shows. 'The man with half a head" or "The woman with a tree trunk for an arm".

The worse one for me is "The man with the spindly legs, drainpipe trousers and the shit kitchen bin". Turned my stomach that one. 

yes

If a time machine gets made, someone should go back and sterilise all Blue Peter presenters as soon as they signed up for the show. It doesn't reconcile with the programme's original premise, to have them fucking and producing little bastards.  I mean, Leslie Judd didn't even have tits.

Rat

14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

If a time machine gets made, someone should go back and sterilise all Blue Peter presenters as soon as they signed up for the show. It doesn't reconcile with the programme's original premise, to have them fucking and producing little bastards.  I mean, Leslie Judd didn't even have tits.

Rat

Hated that programme but fair play to John Noakes. Anyone fucking mad enough to scale Nelson's Column with no safety harness gets my respect. He was no snowflake. 

27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hated that programme but fair play to John Noakes. Anyone fucking mad enough to scale Nelson's Column with no safety harness gets my respect. He was no snowflake. 

I once made something that was shown on Blue Peter...

A badly vandalised garden.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Rat

Yes ratty but Anthia fucking Turner, a forearm fave for all times

Pic tomorrow if you @ me

14 hours ago, ratcum said:

Rat

Even at 60 I'd still rattle one up her bat cave rather than some shit brained millennial with a woke wookie fanny

Pin on Anthea Turner

• Like 1