CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

On 15/11/2022 at 00:13, scotty said:

A very similar line of work Rat, but not quite as glamorous. I'm sure you'll understand my not going into too much detail, what with it being subject to a court order. Suffice it to say that these Community Service fellas certainly extract their pound of flesh.

I did look for you in the small ads during my incarceration Splotto. This caught my eye in Nazi Camping and Caravan magazine: 

"Cunt requires similar to get stuck into some Qataris"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And more biodiversity 

Stubbs I take no credit for  making her look a right cunt every time she throws a hissy fit in response to something I’ve posted. She’d nailed that one long before me. If truth be known I’m hoping to find the ‘Inner Roops’ (not the stretched and battered ‘Inner Roops’ that Eddie explores when the lights go out, but the real entity that may still exist somewhere inside her, the one who walked away from a career in dentistry, designed electronic systems for the automotive industry, moonlights for the aviation industry, saved the world from Covid sourcing PPE, turned down the advances of hordes of the most eligible young studs to marry a very rich senior citizen (producing a few child prodigies too), found time to neatly stack up the never ending and unopened MENSA magazines dropping through the letterbox, and still finds time to pontificate on almost every post I make. 
I worry incase she’s bitten off more than she can chew, but tbh I don’t worry too much.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Stubbs I take no credit for  making her look a right cunt every time she throws a hissy fit in response to something I’ve posted. She’d nailed that one long before me. If truth be known I’m hoping to find the ‘Inner Roops’ (not the stretched and battered ‘Inner Roops’ that Eddie explores when the lights go out, but the real entity that may still exist somewhere inside her, the one who walked away from a career in dentistry, designed electronic systems for the automotive industry, moonlights for the aviation industry, saved the world from Covid sourcing PPE, turned down the advances of hordes of the most eligible young studs to marry a very rich senior citizen (producing a few child prodigies too), found time to neatly stack up the never ending and unopened MENSA magazines dropping through the letterbox, and still finds time to pontificate on almost every post I make. 
I worry incase she’s bitten off more than she can chew, but tbh I don’t worry too much.

Crikey, you make her like a proper cunt

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I haven’t given it a like because I necessarily agree with all of it, but because it’s so beautifully composed. For a Saturday night, this is literary gold.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Nah...you hate being schooled.