CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pub "regulars"

Bubba C

Guest Tata Steely Dan
19 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Have you ever noticed how these saps simply laugh a gap-toothed grin and expect the world to be their friend?

Claim to be the friendliest most open cunt going, but tend to smell bad and give off waves of loneliness, pathos and dread in waves?

Like half this fucking forum then.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

A mate's Dad apparently was in one. A lot of biker types I've encountered just seem like big softies with a victim complex, trying desperately to project the image of some sort of viking hardnut type. Some of them were male nurses... go figure.

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

All pubs are full of cunts, full of twats paying nearly 4 fucking quid for a bottle that you can buy for 80p at the cash and carry,bogs that stink and 3rd rate pub swill from a fly ridden kitchen.Dog and Duck....fuck em

100% with you on this. I've lived opposite a pub, a Carling drinkers fantasy no doubt, and hardly ever went in. "Has Geoff been in yet?"

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Cotswolds Bubba, be careful down there, if they somehow try to steer the conversation from Tina Turner to sheep, get the fuck out of there and quick. 

Bubba, being a typical Welsh cunt, can hold his own when the discussion moves to sheep, the fucking fell running animal fiddler.

50 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Bubba, being a typical Welsh cunt, can hold his own when the discussion moves to sheep, the fucking fell running animal fiddler.

Brilliant, drew, this could be your finest cunting to date. Or should the credit go to the day nurse who visits you to change your nappy, you bed-wetting invalid? 

Could you try being funny just once, please? I would suggest you kill yourself, but as your cave has been modified to the point that even a 6 year old with ADHD and jacked up on red bull would struggle to hurt themselves, I fear you lack both the facilities, and mental capacity to achieve the feat. 

Guest luke swarm
9 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Claim to be the friendliest most open cunt going, but tend to smell bad and give off waves of loneliness, pathos and dread in waves?

Like half this fucking forum then.

and baby boomers..don't forget baby boomers, right val doonican type cardigan wearing cunts and with limited musical taste.

9 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

A mate's Dad apparently was in one. A lot of biker types I've encountered just seem like big softies with a victim complex, trying desperately to project the image of some sort of viking hardnut type. Some of them were male nurses... go figure.

Bollocks, you have no mates, but if you did have one he wouldn't know who his dad was. Fuck off

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Brilliant, drew, this could be your finest cunting to date. Or should the credit go to the day nurse who visits you to change your nappy, you bed-wetting invalid? 

Could you try being funny just once, please? I would suggest you kill yourself, but as your cave has been modified to the point that even a 6 year old with ADHD and jacked up on red bull would struggle to hurt themselves, I fear you lack both the facilities, and mental capacity to achieve the feat. 

i am sorry to disappoint but this isn't my finest cunting due entirely to the fact that the subject is a tedious, stereotypical little cunt.

4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Bollocks, you have no mates, but if you did have one he wouldn't know who his dad was. Fuck off

Withers, what's with all the sauce recently, you miserable old cunt? Have the geese flown south for winter? It'd explain the numerous sightings of you sniffing around the Bernard Matthews factory with your cock out.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Withers, what's with all the sauce recently, you miserable old cunt? Have the geese flown south for winter? It'd explain the numerous sightings of you sniffing around the Bernard Matthews factory with your cock out.

If he's chasing a Bernie Bird he must be fucking desperate, half of them are disease riddled, bastardised eastern european immigrants... *

*Not racist, avian flu.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

careful Decs. Scrotes may take a liking to you with a flash of your goose like webbed feet.

7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

careful Decs. Scrotes may take a liking to you with a flash of your goose like webbed feet.

Drew, I met Withers last night for a drink in The Nelson. I could have been dressed in a Sesame Street Big Bird costume, with a stick of Trill bird seed up my arse, and he still wouldn't have taken his eyes off of the swans in the river outside.

4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I only go for pedigrees. Why should I be interested in the progeny of an Irish bogtrotter mated with a Norfolk newt.

Withers, this is too much to take from a filthy French/English halfbreed who is in the esteemed ranks of such similar abominations as Alison Moyet and Davina McCall.

Guest I know that Cunt
22 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

22 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Oh, spunkbubble you want me to comment? 

I don't really know much about biker gangs but I would imagine that he's correct in many ways. They are probably a load of cunts, but particularly the welsh ones, they would be cuntish and welsh, the worst combination of all.

Cheers

29 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I don't really know much about biker gangs but I would imagine that he's correct in many ways. They are probably a load of cunts, but particularly the welsh ones, they would be cuntish and welsh, the worst combination of all.

Cheers

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt

40 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Cheers

11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Ha ha, you stupid welsh cunt. Harley Owners Group isn't a "biker gang" you fucking dopey sheep shagger. It's an owners club that offers regalia, discounted spares, servicing, access to trade deals etc. It's a con sponsored by the factory to get you to buy their overpriced shite and is about as far removed from a bikers gang as your pathetic existence is from normal human society. You will have to do better than that you fucking nob-head. LOL. You wanker. You twat.

Just now, I know that Cunt said:

Ha ha, you stupid welsh cunt. Harley Owners Group isn't a "biker gang" you fucking dopey sheep shagger. It's an owners club that offers regalia, discounted spares, servicing, access to trade deals etc. It's a con sponsored by the factory to get you to buy their overpriced shite and is about as far removed from a bikers gang as your pathetic existence is from normal human society. You will have to do better than that you fucking nob-head. LOL. You wanker. You twat.

I wish Jewdy was here, but 33mph is 33mph I guess.

3 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I don't really know where to go with this. Are you sure this is the site for you?

Have you tried Mumsnet? 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
6 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Says the guy that wanted to hang around crowds of middle aged blokes in tight leather.