CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pub "regulars"

Bubba C

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Bet I haven't. Despite being nearly 100% politically correct, I just can't shake off that trace of homophobia. Or sexism. Or xenophobia.

Totally bet you have. Don't answer back, it looks worse.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fuck off. Nothing passes that "Exit Only" tattoo on my arse.

Who is your ring piece, fucking Gandalf? You shall NOT pass! 

It did occur to you to get the tattoo, which is suspicious if not gay. You were obviously getting a lot of heat in the forces. 

9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It did occur to you to get the tattoo, which is suspicious if not gay. You were obviously getting a lot of heat in the forces. 

While you and your imbecilic cohort are happy to hurl incorrect accusations of homosexualist in my direction, it plays straight into my hands. After instantly disregarding these slurs, I have time to search for your Achilles Heel and gird my loins ready for a devastating riposte.

All the years I was working for Man @ Q&M, faggoty was illegal and carried a jail sentence and booting out. And my tattoo is not gay. Circumstances meant we could only access pink ink and sequins.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Manky said:

While you and your imbecilic cohort are happy to hurl incorrect accusations of homosexualist in my direction, it plays straight into my hands. After instantly disregarding these slurs, I have time to search for your Achilles Heel and gird my loins ready for a devastating riposte.

All the years I was working for Man @ Q&M, faggoty was illegal and carried a jail sentence and booting out. And my tattoo is not gay. Circumstances meant was could only access pink ink and sequins.

I knew there'd be a perfectly straight explanation.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I knew there'd be a perfectly straight explanation.

Drink was a major problem though. One of my dyslexic mates choked on his own Vimto.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Manky said:

Drink was a major problem though. One of my dyslexic mates choked on his own Vimto.

Unusual attempt at spelling "jizz".

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Unusual attempt at spelling "jizz".

Vimto was invented at Manchester University. (Truth is often stranger than fiction) Jizz is mass produced by mining the arses of Spunkape's imaginary friends at his imaginary golf club.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Manky reminds me of Frodo. He seems like a man whose ring has been destroyed. 

Guest Snatch
12 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Totally bet you have.

QC,has some 12 year old Americunt hacked into your account here? It's not like you to come out with shite such as this.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 04/10/2016 at 11:19 AM, Snatch said:

QC,has some 12 year old Americunt hacked into your account here? It's not like you to come out with shite such as this.

Like, what-ev-er.

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Like, what-ev-er.

Quince, what is wrong with you lately? I don't know if you're fully aware, but you're acting like a complete cock. 

Don't suppose you think it might be time to lay off the beak? Or, you could man up and cane so much that you become mildly entertaining before your heart goes the way of your brain and gives up completely. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Quince, what is wrong with you lately? I don't know if you're fully aware, but you're acting like a complete cock. 

Don't suppose you think it might be time to lay off the beak? Or, you could man up and cane so much that you become mildly entertaining before your heart goes the way of your brain and gives up completely. 

I am very sorry. It's that fucking Gurt, and that cum gargling Frank fuck stick, as distracting a pair of slags as you'd ever hope to not meet. How am I supposed to operate with them dicking about in the background?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 04/10/2016 at 10:39 AM, Bill Stickers said:

Manky reminds me of Frodo. He seems like a man whose ring has been destroyed. 

Gurt reminds me of Frodo, the warren dwelling shit stabber.

Guest Extremecunt
On 05/10/2016 at 11:54 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Gurt reminds me of Frodo, the warren dwelling shit stabber.

Edited by Extremecunt

6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I am very sorry. It's that fucking Gurt, and that cum gargling Frank fuck stick, as distracting a pair of slags as you'd ever hope to not meet. How am I supposed to operate with them dicking about in the background?

Chin up quimcy! 

Guest Extremecunt
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Please Stop this stuff EC.....its a bit Dingish and that is certainly no compliment.

I was bored! I'll be on my best behaviour now Luke I promise. Your my favourite cunt on here.

On ‎04‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:59 AM, Manky said:

All the years I was working for Man @ Q&M, faggoty was illegal and carried a jail sentence and booting out. And my tattoo is not gay. Circumstances meant we could only access pink ink and sequins.

A goochazzle!

How simply dashing!