CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pauline Cafferkey

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

A reckless do-gooder that valued saving cretins that don't wash their hands at the cost of the safety of the British public. Got sick, got better, did it all over again. Last time I checked there are ill people here that would benefit from her skills. Or maybe not. Not a smart nurse if you get sick yourself. Either way we all footed the bill for her jolly japes, and apparently she isn't guilty of something or other.

Also, what sort of name is fucking Cafferkey? Sounds like a toddler trying to say "McCafferty" . Or Punkape farting spunk bubbles in the bathhouse. 

11 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

A reckless do-gooder that valued saving cretins that don't wash their hands at the cost of the safety of the British public. Got sick, got better, did it all over again. Last time I checked there are ill people here that would benefit from her skills. Or maybe not. Not a smart nurse if you get sick yourself. Either way we all footed the bill for her jolly japes, and apparently she isn't guilty of something or other.

Also, what sort of name is fucking Cafferkey? Sounds like a toddler trying to say "McCafferty" . Or Punkape farting spunk bubbles in the bathhouse. 

I nommed this stupid cunt 8 months ago, so do some research you repetitive cunt. Drink a litre of undiluted bleach, it stimulates the brain.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, witheredscrote said:

I nommed this stupid cunt 8 months ago, so do some research you repetitive cunt. Drink a litre of undiluted bleach, it stimulates the brain.

Why did I read that as "unfiltered bleach"...?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 9/14/2016 at 10:36 PM, witheredscrote said:

Your nom was shite. 

5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I am surprised you have found time to respond Rick. According to your profile you have been reading the Site Rules for 10 minutes. Surely you know them off by heart don't you?

Withers, give it a rest, you racist cunt. You're a fucking menace.

Vive Le Pen.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

He was a bit of a lad wasn't he, a universal abuser of anything warm blooded. He still has relatives living in Manchester.

Was Bernard Mathews the same with turkeys?

20 hours ago, Rick_B said:

There is no new look CC, when did anyone say racism and racial slurs are acceptable?

Did I say it was acceptable? No I didn't.

Do tell us why you are here as you seem to find alot of things objectionable.

20 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fuck off you pasty - faced,  honky.

Well I must politely object. Your word spacing is an abomination.

Guest Bill Stickers
22 hours ago, Rick_B said:

There is no new look CC, when did anyone say racism and racial slurs are acceptable?

Is Eddie still in solitary?

As much as I hate the disgusting, self-loathing, racist little idiot, his contribution was a lot better than the latest intake of interminably dull cunts.