CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

Ape™️

Guest Gong Farmer

The British government called the French government bug eyed tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists when they raised concerns about the up and coming Nazi party conspiring to start a war. What did the British do? Appeased the Nazis becoming apart of the alleged Nazi conspiracy 'fact'. If anyone knows anything about history then they'ed understand  that it's mostly based on devious cunts with power conspiring to do something to their advantage, To theorize on an alleged  conspiracy is now seen as something stupid to do, you'll be shut down as a bug eyed conspiracy theorist simply for asking questions. Even prominent and successful  investigative journalists are now deemed to be conspiracy theorisst simply for asking questions, so it's just shut up and sit down and believe what we tell you to believe without question.

Guest Lady Penelope
27 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

The British government called the French government bug eyed tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists when they raised concerns about the up and coming Nazi party conspiring to start a war. What did the British do? Appeased the Nazis becoming apart of the alleged Nazi conspiracy 'fact'. If anyone knows anything about history then they'ed understand  that it's mostly based on devious cunts with power conspiring to do something to their advantage, To theorize on an alleged  conspiracy is now seen as something stupid to do, you'll be shut down as a bug eyed conspiracy theorist simply for asking questions. Even prominent and successful  investigative journalists are now deemed to be conspiracy theorisst simply for asking questions, so it's just shut up and sit down and believe what we tell you to believe without question.

True to a point but Churchill was warning against Hitler and the Nazis quite early on and whilst we seemed to be appeasing them we were in fact also building up up a capability of eventually fighting them. It is worth reading the R.V. Jones books about both the war and the preparations for war.

19 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Anybody remember David Icke in the early '90s. He is now a professional conspiracy theorist and all round cunt.

If you'd only taken his advice and worn nothing but turquoise tracksuits scrotes, you wouldn't be having radiotherapy. I reckon the lizards gave it to you. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, scotty said:

If you'd only taken his advice and worn nothing but turquoise tracksuits scrotes, you wouldn't be having radiotherapy. I reckon the lizards gave it to you. 

I've had it Scotters, sitting on the bog trying to evacuate my bowels ready for the next session. I fear I am going the same way as Frank. Do you want me to give him a message.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, scotty said:

turqouise?

Fuck, I thought it was purple, no wonder  I haven't managed to take over the world... BOLLOCKS!!

2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I fear I am going the same way as Frank. Do you want me to give him a message.

Last night I was lying in bed and received a terrifying visitation. At the foot of my bed I beheld a floating apparition of a pair of cum soaked skinny jeans, followed shortly by a QD bin full of shit caked black mamba dildos materialising above my head.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Last night I was lying in bed and received a terrifying visitation. At the foot of my bed I beheld a floating apparition of a pair of cum soaked skinny jeans, followed shortly by a QD bin full of shit caked black mamba dildos materialising above my head.

Are you talkng about Frank or Punkers now?

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

True to a point but Churchill was warning against Hitler and the Nazis quite early on and whilst we seemed to be appeasing them we were in fact also building up up a capability of eventually fighting them. It is worth reading the R.V. Jones books about both the war and the preparations for war.

Or could it be that the appeasement policy by the British government was more about avoiding war rather than biding for time? This too would have allowed the Nazis to build up their capability which is exactly what the French were concerned about in the first place, years in advance of Chamberlain's Da pacem Domain speech. The argument put forward by Professor Carroll Quigely (the United States official historian) is that if the French had been  taken more seriously earlier then time the build capabilities would have been achieved much earlier. It's ironic that one of the French delegates, Pierre Laval, that was  involved in trying to convince the UK government that Germany was arming for war was a Nazi sympathizer that went on to serve in the Vichy regime.

It'a all fascinating stuff, but my main point was that the narrative spewed out by the media and government at the time, especially the Nazi sympathizing Daily Mail, was that the idea of Germany arming for war was a ridiculous notion when it was  known on an official level for years that it was doing exactly that.

I'd be very interested in reading the R.V Jones books you've mentioned to get a different prospective on the subject. What ones would you recommend?

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Or could it be that the appeasement policy by the British government was more about avoiding war rather than biding for time? This too would have allowed the Nazis to build up their capability which is exactly what the French were concerned about in the first place, years in advance of Chamberlain's Da pacem Domain speech. The argument put forward by Professor Carroll Quigely (the United States official historian) is that if the French had been  taken more seriously earlier then time the build capabilities would have been achieved much earlier. It's ironic that one of the French delegates, Pierre Laval, that was  involved in trying to convince the UK government that Germany was arming for war was a Nazi sympathizer that went on to serve in the Vichy regime.

It'a all fascinating stuff, but my main point was that the narrative spewed out by the media and government at the time, especially the Nazi sympathizing Daily Mail, was that the idea of Germany arming for war was a ridiculous notion when it was  known on an official level for years that it was doing exactly that.

I'd be very interested in reading the R.V Jones books you've mentioned to get a different prospective on the subject. What ones would you recommend?

Secret War, Most Secret War & Hidden Weapons

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

Secret War, Most Secret War & Hidden Weapons

I'm on it. Saw the Most Secret War, about WW2 technology I think? I received  fifty euros in book tokens on my last birthday so am looking for something to use them on.... cheers.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'm on it. Saw the Most Secret War, about WW2 technology I think? I received  fifty euros in book tokens on my last birthday so am looking for something to use them on.... cheers.

There should also be a DVD of the The Secret War TV series.

Guest Gong Farmer
21 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

There should also be a DVD of the The Secret War TV series.

Youtube to the rescue. I was planning on an evening hauled up in the garage pulling an old Vespa to apart. Again, thanks for heads up,  the Vespa can wait.

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

Germany was forced into war by sofas. Sofas in Britain and America also left Japan nowhere to go in 1941 after denying them raw materials. We only have club chairs and futons in our house.

Guest Gong Farmer
25 minutes ago, mothra said:

Germany was forced into war by sofas. Sofas in Britain and America also left Japan nowhere to go in 1941 after denying them raw materials. We only have club chairs and futons in our house.

Fuck your luck having to sit on a futon, it must play merry hell with your haemorrhoids.

The only thing you need to know is the people who own and run all of the shit, think nothing of you or I. We are infinitely and endlessly disposable.

Dont kid your self that it's any other way...

2 hours ago, mothra said:

When you pissed yourself in Frankfurt and got syph down in Cologne

And you heard the rattling death trains as you lay there all alone

Frank Ryan bought you whiskey in a brothel in Madrid, and you decked some fucking Blackshirt who was cursing all the Yids.

54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

When you pissed yourself in Frankfurt and got syph down in Cologne

And you heard the rattling death trains as you lay there all alone

Frank Ryan bought you whiskey in a brothel in Madrid, and you decked some fucking Blackshirt who was cursing all the Yids.

I thought you'd reached your zenith yesterday Deco, but now you're seeking an even more rarefied apogee. This is because of Frank's death isn't it? You blame yourself but we all could have done more