CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Postwick Hub

Decimus

Guest DingTheRioja
27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Punkape, they knocked down a catholic church and a YMCA to build these roundabouts. What do you fucking think of that?

Not sure which will get him in a tizzy the most... maybe the public bogs though since he's in there more often...

1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

Interesting but not a lot, just reminds me a bit of the work going on in Lewisham, there used to be a roundabout there but apparently it was cutting off the DLR and other such delights. So they have removed it and now building Lewisham Gateway..Yippee..looking forward to the completion of this bollocks to see what improvements have been made...if any !!

Went through there back in March. Looks a cluster fuck to me. So no change there. 

11 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I just can't help it Frank, the public love me. I am so selfless, tonight I sacrificed my own nom to help Decs.

To be fair, Withers, it's the only thing I've ever nommed that genuinely annoys me. Everything else has just been broad and lowest common denominator contrivance, designed to play to the cheap seats in a fickle bid for likes.

• Like 1

It is indeed a total fucking balls up,Norwich is reliant on lights and ring roads and if just one of these has a hold up or a prang on it the fucking city grinds to a fucking halt,still wouldn't make me take to 2 wheels though,all cyclists are cunts,the lycra clad ones are sweaty cunts.Fuck off Manky and take your Claude Butler wiv ya

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

No change it's still a cluster fuck, i have heard that whole families have gone missing trying to navigate that shower of shit..

Families don't go missing in Norfolk. Where ever you are in Norfolk you'll never be that far from a family member, even in bed

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

I think you're a bit embarrassed that you haven't had a ban in over a month now, dutch courage and all that?

It's hard these days, Ding. You and I are now practically best friends, Roops is back modding so is thus untouchable, and I feel thoroughly ashamed about the whole Wizardsleeve campaign debacle. I'm struggling to find purpose and the old hate in my heart  and now I've been reduced to nomming roundabouts.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Go on ding, you filthy grass, get him sent to the cooler, it's like there's a sale on at the Norwich branch of Bargain Booze. 

There's always a sale on at bargain booze, they couldn't sell the shite they have in there any other way.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It's hard these days, Ding. You and I are now practically best friends, Roops is back modding so is thus untouchable, and I feel thoroughly ashamed about the whole Wizardsleeve campaign debacle. I'm struggling to find purpose and the old hate in my heart  and now I've been reduced to nomming roundabouts.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Roundabout