CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lack of personal hygiene on public transport

Guest sCUNThorpe

Guest sCUNThorpe

Filthy fuckers who refuse to wear deodorant, wash their clothes, brush their teeth or make any attempt to uphold a very basic level of personal hygiene. These people are Still more than happy to get on buses and the tube on a hot day and stink the whole place out. No self or social awareness - cuntpigs!

Guest I know that Cunt
14 minutes ago, sCUNThorpe said:

Filthy fuckers who refuse to wear deodorant, wash their clothes, brush their teeth or make any attempt to uphold a very basic level of personal hygiene. These people are Still more than happy to get on buses and the tube on a hot day and stink the whole place out. No self or social awareness - cuntpigs!

Oh so you know Panzyknickers then do you? 

23 minutes ago, sCUNThorpe said:

Welcome Scunthorpe. Is this your home town ?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Must have been travelling with punkape. There that was on topic, now what about people who plaster themselves with so much perfume you can't breathe and your eyes sting? It usually smells like cat piss.

Now have a welcome, get two large nails and heat them in the oven at maximum temperature for at least 20 minutes, take them out with your bare fingers and stick them in your eyes. After blinding yourself go out for a walk along the motorway during rush hour.

29 minutes ago, sCUNThorpe said:

I'm sure this has been done. It was a pile shit then and guess what? It's still of pile shit now.

1 minute ago, mothra said:

I'm proud to have witnessed this. A cunt's cunt. Wow.

I feel dirty, Ratty. Usually I'm a bastion of left wing idealism, a paragon of political correctness. But I was stuck behind a black Mondeo in Postwick for 45 minutes today and now I hate all things of colour.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What does a bike and a black man have in common?

Neither work without chains.

And the fucker doesn't sing when you chain it up.

Buses. Expensive, slow, full of germs, Fucking terrible. I like to feel the wind in my hair as I cruise the freeways on the way to work.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I feel dirty, Ratty. Usually I'm a bastion of left wing idealism, a paragon of political correctness. But I was stuck behind a black Mondeo in Postwick for 45 minutes today and now I hate all things of colour.

it is a cruel mistress Deco, but nothing sucks like an Electrolux

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I blame Henry, a racist fuckbag he was.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, mothra said:

Exactly how a long a ban are we hoping for here Deco? This could be your finest hour. If only jewdy were here to grass you up and have a dickie fit,

I liked it.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 9:50 PM, Decimus said:

A daygo or two at best.

I was in the opticians today and the optometrist was sporting a themed tie. I called it an eye-tie as he was Italian.