CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Taxi drivers

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, mothra said:

The mods on here are not blessed with the rococo intricacies of ironic cuntdom Swarms. Some of the antediluvian swine thing I actually want to destroy sofas and other long upholstered seating. Do I sound like a barbarian to you?

Savage! :(

3 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Well I did think that while it was probably a load of bollocks, he is actually stupid enough to the walk around an airport carpark in the middle of the night for over half an hour with some curry muncher instead of just telling him to fuck off and ordering a cab from a proper taxi company. Presumably it was all to do with the fact he'd found the cheapest, shittiest, cheapest lowest priced cheapest fucker he could find. Tight cunt got what he deserved.

All in his tiny mind, probably saw something on a TV that he was watching in cash converters and decided there and then that will be his next nom for the poor cunts of cunts corner, and then proceeded to go and sit outside the shop begging for money happy with himself for the nom he had created, Then off home to his grubby shit and cum stained bedsit with a nicked phone, hijacked some data from a hotspot and bingo, this is the result of a fine day's work from Billy Boy Liar.

Guest Bill Stickers
19 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

This meant peace and quiet, low fares, immediate service by cabin crew, and three seats for me to lie across during the night. I was one of about 10 people on the entire jet.

It's another bullshit line from Billy Liar.

Once again, if you've spent your entire life in Stockport, bar the odd holiday to Blackpool, flying to Malaysia must seem an unobtainable fantasy. Not everyone has lived such a dull as ditchwater life as you have though TC.

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Once again, if you've spent your entire life in Stockport, bar the odd holiday to Blackpool, flying to Malaysia must seem an unobtainable fantasy. Not everyone has lived such a dull as ditchwater life as you have though TC.

Tell me Billy Liar , hoe does sour grapes taste ?

You know i have it the truth button and your game is up Boy, you're not only the boringest cunt on here but also the biggest bullshitter on here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThunderCunt said:

You know i have it the truth button and your game is up Boy, you're not only the boringest cunt on here but also the biggest bullshitter on here. 

Shitty cab company, shitty airline, shitty resort, shitty 2* hotel, shitty food, and no doubt a shitty ring piece.  He is having such a wonderful time he has been on here almost continuously. What a soppy delusional cunt he really is.

lol

1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

Probably the same as humble pie. As an academic exercise I did a trace on Billy's past activities and amazingly he was in Singapore and Telong Behang during the period in question. Before anyone asks, no proxies, Tors or VPN's were used.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Probably the same as humble pie. As an academic exercise I did a trace on Billy's past activities and amazingly he was in Singapore and Telong Behang during the period in question. Before anyone asks, no proxies, Tors or VPN's were used.

Superb stuff. Thanks Roops, I've always liked you.

I'm a man of integrity. 

14 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Superb stuff. Thanks Roops, I've always liked you.

I'm a man of integrity. 

More faces than the fucking town hall clock. You are a user of people. You change allegiances at a whim. Deceitful, dishonest, machiavellian.

Mr Stickers, I salute you. You cunt.

56 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

He can be anywhere on the planet but he will always be full of shit and a complete bore.

18 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

He can be anywhere on the planet but he will always be full of shit and a complete bore.

With the natural talent of being a boring cunt full of shit, coupled with decades of practice, I would be surprised if he came across as anything else. He and Decs, (the gay Chuckle Brothers) gave me shit on my first day on the site. I would have left there and then but take my duties to care in the community very seriously.

Guest Bill Stickers

Manky, you're better than to be associating with this shag sack. As despicable as I find your personality, you are actually quite funny. TC on the other hand is a complete non entity.

With great nom comes great responsiblity. The abuse from the corners underlings is my burden to carry. 

18 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

The stupid fucking cunt I booked to pick me up from Gatwick forgot where his car was parked. Yes, you read it right.

He spent 35 minutes checking the same very small area (orange level 3), muttering to himself and asking me where it was. 

After his third trip round orange 3, with the time ticking ever closer to 1 in the morning,  and my blood pressure rising, I asked him to just consider the possibility he was mistaken and to try another section.

Lo and behold, the twat finds his car in red 3, and I then entrust the most inept man I've ever met to drive me down the motorway at speeds of 70mph+

He then had the audacity to try and charge us extra for the fees he incurred for extended parking AND an additional drop off, which had to be arranged over the phone via their office in North London rather than through the driver himself.

I feel this clusterfuck is a good metaphor for the taxi industry in general - terrible customer service, inconvenient, inept, overpriced and behind the times. I'm fucking delighted uber is putting these cunts out of a job, and improving usser experience.

Fuck you Xpress Taxis. 

Thanks for listening,

Bill.

"User experience". Now that is a turn of phrase coined by cunts for cunts.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Does this comply with the Data Protection Act?

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

With great nom comes great responsiblity. The abuse from the corners underlings is my burden to carry. 

Except it wasn't a great nom, it was a shit nom. My guess is that if you had been out of the country, which I doubt,  it was you who'd lost your own car from the long stay and you should have nominated yourself instead of blaming a poor defenceless curry muncher.

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm a man of integrity. 

Oh, I wouldn't go so far as to say that. I'm thinking of the great "like" farm swindle.

Naturally I'm intrigued as to what you were doing in Malaysia - purchasing a wife perhaps? Or maybe doing a grand tour of Madame Kok's Ladyboy Emporiums or heaven forbid, being suckered into transferring your pension pot into a timber plantation "investment".

40 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Does this comply with the Data Protection Act?

Oh yes. Not a week goes by where mods sagely shake heads when a punter says they are someplace when clearly they are not. After a while one recognises certain IP's, one punter spent a night at a Premier Inn a few days ago.

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

- purchasing a wife perhaps? Or maybe doing a grand tour of Madame Kok's Ladyboy Emporium

I will go with the Ladyboy experience. He seems out of sorts since Spunkape crossed him off his Christmas Card list.

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Manky, you're better than to be associating with this shag sack. As despicable as I find your personality, you are actually quite funny. TC on the other hand is a complete non entity.

Stop messaging me you sad boring cuntbrain..

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

I will go with the Ladyboy experience. He seems out of sorts since Spunkape crossed him off his Christmas Card list.

I'd expect it to be Madame Koks... but not as a punter...

So Roops is our tech guru  Rick_B is an unfunny cunt with no sense of humour and seems one of the new age anti-racist, anti-everything cunts who piss me off so much that I often wonder why the fuck I bother to get up in the mornings. I enjoy this site. I don't want to be banned beause of an arsewipes's personal grudges but life would go on

Rick_B. Fuck off you knob.