CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who don't think Obama has been successful

Guest Judas

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

That unsavoury security guard cunt who posted shortly after midnight, every night. Ripped you apart until I stepped in. 

Can't say I can recall the cunt. I'm not saying I'm not grateful. I'm not though. Never mind these mayfly, pan flashing fuck-whiffs, a breeze and they drift off, their shit smelling shit with them. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

That maybe true. But where the fuck does one get the fried mash in the first place?

Wait, don't answer that. 

He's never given a proper explanation for that unholy shite. I'm not surprised he's avoided dwelling on it. I'd simply die from embarrassment if it were me.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Can't say I can recall the cunt. I'm not saying I'm not grateful. I'm not though. Never mind these mayfly, pan flashing fuck-whiffs, a breeze and they drift off, their shit smelling shit with them. 

That's enough now, quince. Fucking speedball-headed sap. 

10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Better? He's a grade A moron.

Maybe the right person to lead a country made up of mainly brainwashed idiots.

Whereas Clinton if the right person to fuck the world up.

Guest DingTheRioja

10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck salt and vinegar. Marginally better than the paupers shitty "ready salted", but only loitering around the fringes of true Crisp Territory. 

Pickled Onion Monster Munch is the only snack of choice.

9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You're the silly cunt. Salt and fucking vinegar. Anyone can make that shit from simple pantry staples, and thin, compressed, discs of fried mash.

Mashed potato?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, Frank said:

That's enough now, quince. Fucking speedball-headed sap. 

I'll let you know when you've had enough advice. Pretty fucking wide for a Lazarus looking tranny cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I don't care what you would die of, just fucking die

Everyone dies, the sun, the universe, you, me. Luckily you're in pole position you wrinkly old cell division error cunt. Anyway the geese in the northern hemisphere only flit south to escape hoop busting agony threatened by you and your garlic fucking wino brigade.

On 26/09/2016 at 11:26 PM, Frank said:

Fucking speedball-headed sap. 

I've noticed a change in you of late, Frank. You're trying desperately hard to be down with the kids of the site, chucking in random drug references into otherwise worthy posts.

I can imagine this only ending in one way. You'll end up converting an old Hampshire County Council mobile library van into a travelling disco. The same scenes in every town, you flailing around like a fucking spastic under your home made disco ball to the intro of Blue Monday '88, random teenagers promising you an E if you can keep your wig on as the drum machine kicks in and you go into flid fucking overdrive. 

You make me sick.

• Like 2