CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who don't think Obama has been successful

Guest Judas

Since Obama became president, the American economy has gone from losing 750,000 jobs per month to adding 250,000 jobs per month. 

Before Obama became president, the financial system was in ruins and millions of people were at risk of losing their life savings. Now, the financial loopholes have been fixed and the economy is no longer at risk of another financial collapse.

Obama has created three times as many jobs in 7 years than the whole 8 years under George Bush.

Obama passed credit card reforms that protect consumers from excessive fees, rate hikes, deceptive marketing, and unreasonable due dates.

Thanks to Obamacare, OAP's have saved billions on prescription drugs.

The Affordable Care Act requires insurance companies to spend at least 80% of collected premiums on healthcare. Because of this, millions of have received refunds from their health insurance companies.

Obama gave the go ahead to go into Pakistan and kill bin Laden on a 50/50 chance.

He should go down in history as one of America's greatest presidents.

Guest DingTheRioja
28 minutes ago, Judas said:

Since Obama became president, the American economy has gone from losing 750,000 jobs per month to adding 250,000 jobs per month. 

Before Obama became president, the financial system was in ruins and millions of people were at risk of losing their life savings. Now, the financial loopholes have been fixed and the economy is no longer at risk of another financial collapse.

Obama has created three times as many jobs in 7 years than the whole 8 years under George Bush.

Obama passed credit card reforms that protect consumers from excessive fees, rate hikes, deceptive marketing, and unreasonable due dates.

The Affordable Care Act requires insurance companies to spend at least 80% of collected premiums on healthcare. Because of this, millions of have received refunds from their health insurance companies.

Obama gave the go ahead to go into Pakistan and kill bin Laden on a 50/50 chance.

But, but, but, he's.....

The yanks will eradicate most of his projects, either in the history books or in reality, or claim it for someone else.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

Obama has been a failure as President. He was supposed to continue the tradition that all US Presidents are drooling fucking spastics. He failed miserably. 

..and his wife isn't fugly.  She may not be hot, but she's no where near as fuking ugly as most of them, even Jackie "grab the brains" Kennedy wasn't actually that pretty she was wierd, just slim and dressed to kill....

I'm not sure I'd agree that he is one of America's greatest presidents. In fact, I wouldn't even put him in the top five.

He's undoubtedly a man with principles, and at heart is a progressive and liberal reformer. However, he has been forced to tone down what he would like to achieve in office, as the vast majority of his nation are stupid, fucking cunts who wouldn't buy into it.

If he was a good president, he would have done more to reform gun control and his healthcare acts would have been far more radical. The economy has got better, but social division in his country is prevalent. He said he would close Guantanamo bay- he hasn't.

He faced too much opposition from Republican's in Congress to do what he wanted, and he didn't have enough balls to push a more progressive agenda in his electoral campaigns as he did not want to alienate middle America. Race relations are also a lot worse than any time within the past 20 years, and as America's first black president, that says a lot.

In any other country in the world, he would have been a great leader. As it is, his hands have been tied since day one and he has not lived up to his promise. That makes him a failure in my mind. A good man, but an ineffective president.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Judas said:

I agree with all your points and am a great admirer of Mr Barack.

My only disappointment with all that this good man has done is that he has done it for the benefit of Americans. 

Despite all this, did you also know that he would not be allowed in any of Pinkapes golf clubs as a member. He is a Nigerian you see. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure I'd agree that he is one of America's greatest presidents. In fact, I wouldn't even put him in the top five.

He's undoubtedly a man with principles, and at heart is a progressive and liberal reformer. However, he has been forced to tone down what he would like to achieve in office, as the vast majority of his nation are stupid, fucking cunts who wouldn't buy into it.

If he was a good president, he would have done more to reform gun control and his healthcare acts would have been far more radical. The economy has got better, but social division in his country is prevalent. He said he would close Guantanamo bay- he hasn't.

He faced too much opposition from Republican's in Congress to do what he wanted, and he didn't have enough balls to push a more progressive agenda in his electoral campaigns as he did not want to alienate middle America. Race relations are also a lot worse than any time within the past 20 years, and as America's first black president, that says a lot.

In any other country in the world, he would have been a great leader. As it is, his hands have been tied since day one and he has not lived up to his promise. That makes him a failure in my mind. A good man, but an ineffective president.

..about Murricans, not Obama.

You can't really call him ineffective, since he has had a large and positive effect on a lot of Murrica.  Most of the blame for the failure is on the Republican nutters like Trump who block anything and everything for the hell of it...

..and coz he iz a bruddah...

11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

My only disappointment with all that this good man has done is that he has done it for the benefit of Americans. 

Despite all this, did you also know that he would not be allowed in any of Pinkapes golf clubs as a member. He is a Nigerian you see. 

Wrong, Punkers loves Nigerians, he lets all of them have "free entry", it's Kenyans he doesn't like.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Don't forget he's half white so that makes him only 50% a bruddah.

I hope this isn't racist.

That just makes all the afro-murricans hate him as well.  No reason, just because.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

..about Murricans, not Obama.

You can't really call him ineffective, since he has had a large and positive effect on a lot of Murrica.  Most of the blame for the failure is on the Republican nutters like Trump who block anything and everything for the hell of it...

..and coz he iz a bruddah...

Ding, I thought that you would be the first one to pick up on the subtle hints in my post. Politics aside, the main reason I don't like the cunt is because he's black.

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, I thought that you would be the first one to pick up on the subtle hints in my post. Politics aside, the main reason I don't like the cunt is because he's black.

Fucking hell Decs,stop that kind of talk. It will only give Rick another of his heart attacks.

Guest DingTheRioja
49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That still means you're only half racist...

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

On the contrary if Obama wanted to join one of my clubs he would have no problem at all. ( He's not Jewish either).

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

On the contrary if Obama wanted to join one of my clubs he would have no problem at all. ( He's not Jewish either).

I ma afraid that would be impossible Pinky....Mr Obama is married like a lot of your members are you see...but unlike them he is married to a woman.

45 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Fucking hell Decs,stop that kind of talk. It will only give Rick another of his heart attacks.

Indeed, There are only so many times one can get away with pleading, "I'm only being ironic/satirical". In the meantime, Punkape, cut it out please before I kick your sorry butt into the cooler for a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Obama is black, fucking hell I hadn't noticed. Stevie Wonder is black, I know that, but he doesn't.

Withers, I'd prefer it if you didn't address me directly. In future, please utilise an intermediary, I refuse to be associated with the sub-standard bollocks that you have taken to churning out recently. That Stevie Wonder shit was already old in the 70's.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

He's married to a bloke though, what do you think about that?600d46f0788622a54adb090c985cc34f.600x315