CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

iplayer maybe/maybe not working outside of the UK, Jeremy Vine and Crimewatch

Bubba C

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I've underlined the obvious for you Withers, It seems some rules,shall we say rule 5,are overlooked when needed.

Fucking victim complex safe-zone "don't trigger me" idiot.

You can best hope to be totally hated on here, because at the moment are you a totally forgettable, whinging little cur. 

This is a site called cunts corner, not the Tottenham Centre for Race and Equality.

You're the one who wants to get away with the criminal justice system and metre out harsh, impulsive punishments to suspected terrorists. But then you can't handle a little haphazard forum moderation.

Hypocrite. 

26 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

It works for me withers. Something to do with the French connection? 

@Mrs Roops, can you work your IT magic on the link? 

The Link is fine. Those with Android cell phones and tablets may need to ensure they have the BBC iplayer app installed. Don't know about Apple as I won't touch the brand.

15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fucking victim complex safe-zone "don't trigger me" idiot.

You can best hope to be totally hated on here, because at the moment are you a totally forgettable, whinging little cur. 

This is a site called cunts corner, not the Tottenham Centre for Race and Equality.

You're the one who wants to get away with the criminal justice system and metre out harsh, impulsive punishments to suspected terrorists. But then you can't handle a little haphazard forum moderation.

Hypocrite. 

No I'm no a hypocrite. What grips my shit is that the mods shout about sticking to the rules but then ignore certain ones. Either do it properly or not at all, Same as the law of the land,do it properly or not and as we all know the richer you are,the more you get away with. No favouritism. Politicians being a good example.

And yes I do know the site is called Cunts Corner,you being one of the biggest here. You are the one who said you play a character here and are not like this in real life. So come on,show us the real Stickers or is too embarrassing for you?

As for me being forgettable,you seem to have trouble forgetting me.

Now fuck off you creeping little piece of shit.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Link is fine. Those with Android cell phones and tablets may need to ensure they have the BBC iplayer app installed. Don't know about Apple as I won't touch the brand.

BBC Iplayer won't work outside the UK so if Scrotes is back in France that would be the reason.

Guest Bill Stickers
39 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No I'm no a hypocrite. What grips my shit is that the mods shout about sticking to the rules but then ignore certain ones. Either do it properly or not at all, Same as the law of the land,do it properly or not and as we all know the richer you are,the more you get away with. No favouritism. Politicians being a good example.

And yes I do know the site is called Cunts Corner,you being one of the biggest here. You are the one who said you play a character here and are not like this in real life. So come on,show us the real Stickers or is too embarrassing for you?

As for me being forgettable,you seem to have trouble forgetting me.

Now fuck off you creeping little piece of shit.

At least I'm not getting under your skin snatch. 

Guest DingTheRioja
21 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

BBC iPlayer programs can't be downloaded abroad because it's a service for UK licence payers. It's no different with other providers such as Sky, you have to log in, so if you haven't paid a subscription you can't watch their programs.

Oh yes they can be downloaded abroad, and without any DRM getting in the way.

@Bubba Cwhat? why? Where?

21 hours ago, Bubba C said:

A useless, smirking cunt, gurning to the camera whilst addressing the viewer in an unbelievably smug tone. Fuck off Jeremy, you cunt.

And if memory serves, it felt like Crimewatch used to be scary and actually helped in a few cases.  Now it just seems like a pointless time-filler, focusing on pathetic/non-crimes, or crimes of 30 years ago, who quite frankly, nobody gives a fuck about.

And the plod on there are fucking muppets who couldn't solve the simplest of cases, or are just there to introduce back-slapping reports of already-solved crimes.

Cuntwatch. 

I take it all back, excellent nom, the self publicising bag of shit is not impartial, and to my mind always supports the most reactionary view. Bubba you're not nearly as bad as the top dog.

Guest DingTheRioja
20 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Work your autistic magic on it, ding.

Get the video, get the song, mash them up, post it, 1 like (from me), guaranteed. 

I'd do it myself, but I can't be fucked. 

1 like?

You tight fuck, you think I'd do all that work for one pox.... back in a bit.................................

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Crimewatch is blatant statist propaganda, end of. A mix of 'only idiots commit crimes' and 'plod will find you'. It is either a (probably made up story) about some bungled cack-handed idiot trying to rob a petrol station and dropping their passport by accident, or some horrifying murder case. No middle ground, and no white collar crime.

I think the BBC's target audience is some old cunts who are determined that the world is an inherently unsafe place and that 1) the Police are your friends and catch every cunt going and 2) it is unsafe to ever step outside your front door. Crimewatch tries endlessly to find the sweet spot between reassuring you and scaring the shit out of you.

Jeremy Vine is a cunt. His radio show is basically the Daily Mail brought to life.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Hopefully Jeremy will succumb to the Dando Curse.

Somebody has to persuade him to start digging up info on secret paedophile rings. That tends to get you dead sooner or later. Bagsy not me!

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Is iPlayer still flash only? No HTML5?

Link works but won't run on my laptop via Firefox, which complains that Flash is more deadly than screwing an Ebola victim (or Punkape).

4 hours ago, Piston said:

Is iPlayer still flash only? No HTML5?

Link works but won't run on my laptop via Firefox, which complains that Flash is more deadly than screwing an Ebola victim (or Punkape).

Ah, Firefox has a bit of history with Flash and is now blocked by default. You can override this if you want to. Apparently there have been too many exploits, which is a shame as Flash was an efficient player. Techies think that Flash's days are numbered, even the BBC is moving to HTML5

29 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, Firefox has a bit of history with Flash and is now blocked by default. You can override this if you want to. Apparently there have been too many exploits, which is a shame as Flash was an efficient player. Techies think that Flash's days are numbered, even the BBC is moving to HTML5

Christ that was boring.