CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

iplayer maybe/maybe not working outside of the UK, Jeremy Vine and Crimewatch

Bubba C

1 minute ago, mothra said:

I won't watch Cuntwatch simply because of Vine's face. I can't stand the grinning twat and fuck, I'd give the audience a crime to watch by going on the show and splitting that gob wide open. I'm surprised he's not a cushion. Or is he?

Yes Crime Watch is shit, that is accepted. More importantly, have you seen Dec's new site?

2 minutes ago, mothra said:

I won't watch Cuntwatch simply because of Vine's face. I can't stand the grinning twat and fuck, I'd give the audience a crime to watch by going on the show and splitting that gob wide open. I'm surprised he's not a cushion. Or is he?

He's a fucking cunt, pure and simple. And his coat doesn't fit. And it always rains.

At least the BBC are ticking a box with Tina Whoever, co-"hosting". 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
42 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

and free air miles with every member who puts up 2 or more noms a month, so that's Fwank and Quincy fucked

Stop invoking my name you slime eating frog.

Guest Bill Stickers

I got so excited by the title of this nomination. 

I really thought someone had finally done it, murdering Jeremy Vine in horrendous fashion, hopefully by bludgeoning him with a blunt instrument and buggering his corpse.

I'd record that in HD and watch it on repeat every evening for a year.

Genuinely the biggest cunt in entertainment since Jimmy Saville. 

20 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I really thought someone had finally done it, murdering Jeremy Vine in horrendous fashion, hopefully by bludgeoning him with a blunt instrument and buggering his corpse.

Well Bubba fucked you over didn't he.

35 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

He must be put in the ground

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

A useless, smirking cunt, gurning to the camera whilst addressing the viewer in an unbelievably smug tone. Fuck off Jeremy, you cunt.

And if memory serves, it felt like Crimewatch used to be scary and actually helped in a few cases.  Now it just seems like a pointless time-filler, focusing on pathetic/non-crimes, or crimes of 30 years ago, who quite frankly, nobody gives a fuck about.

And the plod on there are fucking muppets who couldn't solve the simplest of cases, or are just there to introduce back-slapping reports of already-solved crimes.

Cuntwatch. 

Never like the programme. The theme tune sounds like The Thunderbirds theme re-hashed by Big Country.

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

"Jimmy Savile he says. Is he right eggheads"?

That programme freezes my piss and no mistake.

13 hours after the two most odious members of this site (aka Frank & Punkape) blatantly violated Rule 10, I notice that their attempts to derail a perfectly sensible nom ( by Bubba's standards anyway )  have not been removed. Considering others, myself included, have had posts removed for similar acts, are we looking at favouritism here,  or just good old fashioned stupidity and inconsistency by the mods. I suspect the latter. Cunts

6 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

13 hours after the two most odious members of this site (aka Frank & Punkape) blatantly violated Rule 10, I notice that their attempts to derail a perfectly sensible nom ( by Bubba's standards anyway )  have not been removed. Considering others, myself included, have had posts removed for similar acts, are we looking at favouritism here,  or just good old fashioned stupidity and inconsistency by the mods. I suspect the latter. Cunts

I've underlined the obvious for you Withers, It seems some rules,shall we say rule 5,are overlooked when needed.

4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Interesting.

What I do know for certain about frank, is that he is a soppy fucking idiot who'd get an infinite number of likes by posting a video of his violent death. 

Also, he wasn't dying of cancer/piles, he was in Watford, performing arson/arsing. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p048z8zm

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Interesting.

What I do know for certain about frank, is that he is a soppy fucking idiot who'd get an infinite number of likes by posting a video of his violent death. 

Also, he wasn't dying of cancer/piles, he was in Watford, performing arson/arsing. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p048z8zm

I tried opening the link but it said 'not working'. Just like Fwank then.