CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who respond by saying "I know what you mean"

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest I know that Cunt

Lets not start all that Welsh cunting shit again. Yes, hes Welsh and yes he's a proper Cunting spacker mongoid pile of beetle shit but it's very offensive to call him a Welsh cunt. Other Welsh people here could take offence.

Guest Extremecunt
3 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Lets not start all that Welsh cunting shit again. Yes, hes Welsh and yes he's a proper Cunting spacker mongoid pile of beetle shit but it's very offensive to call him a Welsh cunt. Other Welsh people here could take offence.

Thanks for the clarification. I really don't mind the welsh! Its just their activities in the valley's with 4 legged wooly animals that gripes with me.

2 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Thanks for the clarification. I really don't mind the welsh! Its just their activities in the valley's with 4 legged wooly animals that gripes with me.

You are nothing if not original. The fact that you don't mind the Welsh will let Bubba sleep easier in his bed tonight. Fuck off you sloppy turd.

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

You are nothing if not original. The fact that you don't mind the Welsh will let Bubba sleep easier in his bed tonight. Fuck off you sloppy turd.

Don't be a cunt scrote the only reason he'll be sleeping easier is because you plan to use lube. Happy spooning faggot!

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, scotty said:

Does she have breasts, a vagina and a paper bag that fits over her head? If so, I'm in.

no you're not in Scotty ......in fact you have not been "in" for a while have you poor chap.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I agree with the first three words and the last five words of this comment