CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Use Of The Word Lush

Ape™️

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I don't agree. I've spent quite a bit of time there over the years and it's mainly a nice place. Yes unfortunately there is a small underclass of smackheads and dealers, but in general it's pretty safe, certainly by comparison with Prestatyn and Rhyl.

You do post some incessantly boring bollocks.

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I'm on holiday Frank,I've been in the sun too much.

When I bought this site, my first thoughts were to delete your account, track you down and set fire to your prefab. As we all know, Rick's a gay man and he's bound to be a little over-sensitive from time to time. You've been warned. 

13 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I agree Ape...with the Indian summer in September and an abundance of rain the weeds in my vegetable patch are fucking overgrown and can only be described as verdantly lush.

I am fed up of the wife telling me to sort out the lush unwanted vegetation.....but alas I am always half cut on Staropramen beer, like tonight. 

Straponpramen is more likely your favourite lager....and stop telling us you're  married....it's all balls...

lol.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Straponpramen is more likely your favourite lager....and stop telling us you're  married....it's all balls...

lol.

oh Pinky do please stop trying to get a rise out of me........save that for your clients  

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's fucking dire. But to be fair to the Welsh that you denigrate, Prestatyn and the whole of north-western Wales is populated entirely by disgusting northern, heroin addicts that have been ejected from England.

Mancs don't move to North Wales. To improve our lifestyles and move up in the world, it's Strangeways and Forest Bank for us. For the real social climbers, it's Rampton.

Guest DingTheRioja
17 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I don't agree. I've spent quite a bit of time there over the years and it's mainly a nice place. Yes unfortunately there is a small underclass of smackheads and dealers, but in general it's pretty safe, certainly by comparison with Prestatyn and Rhyl.

You could say that about Aleppo...

Guest Extremecunt
On 01/10/2016 at 7:42 PM, Ape said:

The use of this dreadful word seems to becoming increasingly common at the moment, and I fucking despise it. That's all I have to say about that.

I wonder if any of the comedy superpowers on here will intentionally use it in their replies?

Like sluts who say ta'ra ta'ra ta'ra over the phone like a posh bint , then sound like Phil Mitchell normally. Filthy cunts

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Saturday, October 01, 2016 at 8:00 PM, luke swarm said:

I agree Ape...with the Indian summer in September and an abundance of rain the weeds in my vegetable patch are fucking overgrown and can only be described as verdantly lush.

I am fed up of the wife telling me to sort out the lush unwanted vegetation.....but alas I am always half cut on Staropramen beer, like tonight. 

you should still attempt the gardening when half cut using as many really sharp, and preferably electric tools as possible. please.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

you should still attempt the gardening when half cut using as many really sharp, and preferably electric tools as possible. please.

I love gardening Drew....does your bungalow have a garden Drew and can you still manage a bit of horticulture with your weak and wasted legs.......You should try you know, sitting in your assisted lift armchair watching TV all day is not doing you any favours and a bit of sun on your shiny pate would be a tonic on a bright day like this.  

Guest luke swarm
45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's never out of my fucking garden, mole hills everywhere the disgusting little subterranean freak.

I feel that you may have a "Gurt" in your garden Decs......it can quite commonly be mistaken for an infestation of DrewP but check the spoor, If there is evidence of light coloured viscous streaks through the droppings...then I am afraid you are going to have to call a professional exterminator in.  I'm sorry.

16 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I feel that you may have a "Gurt" in your garden Decs......it can quite commonly be mistaken for an infestation of DrewP but check the spoor, If there is evidence of light coloured viscous streaks through the droppings...then I am afraid you are going to have to call a professional exterminator in.  I'm sorry.

We're gonna need a bigger boat

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

He needs to set a couple of gin traps, baited with used condoms covered in shite.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He needs to set a couple of gin traps, baited  with used condoms covered in shite.

thanks for the offer of the bait but where am i going to get the gin traps?