CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brian Blessed

Earl of Punkape

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Actually nobody would propose him or you for that matter.

You don't play golf anyway and probably have AIDS...

lol.

do you have a pint or two after the game. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

No we arrange AIDS transport trains for the extermination camps.

so you are a train ticket inspector are you? Good steady work I suppose    

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, ThunderCunt said:

I wanted to like this comment Lucas but i used up all my likes getting Frank to the top of the leaderboard, if i remember then i will give it a like tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience.

I am afraid I am at the top again TC......You owe that cunt Frank nothing.....award your likes to Ding if you must give them away....He was so pleased when he had a rare outbreak of funny and everybody liked him, sadly fame changed him and now he is even worse than Drew. 

Guest Piston
6 hours ago, Manky said:

You pathetic cunt. Aficionados of quality cinema, like myself, consider his portrayal as Prince Vultan in the 1980 version of Flash Gordon to be a seminal performance. Are you just pissed off because Julian Clary didn't get the role?

He gives 'seminal performances'?

He must spend hours cleaning 'material' from that beard.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Anyway, apart from being a bit shouty Brian Blessed seems OK.

I had the misfortune to sit next to him at a "do" a few years back and he is a crass, obnoxious, sexist, gobshite boor. I'm fairly certain you would detest him.

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I had the misfortune to sit next to him at a "do" a few years back and he is a crass, obnoxious, sexist, gobshite boor. I'm fairly certain you would detest him.

You sat next to Jesus? I told you he was nothing compared to his more famous dad. It's years since his arse has had a movie out

Guest Lady Penelope
45 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

so you are a train ticket inspector are you? Good steady work I suppose    

Its fairly well paid although Punkape would not get a job like that as he would fail the DBS checks

42 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I am afraid I am at the top again TC......You owe that cunt Frank nothing.....award your likes to Ding if you must give them away....He was so pleased when he had a rare outbreak of funny and everybody liked him, sadly fame changed him and now he is even worse than Drew. 

Fuckin media whores the lot of you. I don't even like the experience blobs.

3 minutes ago, mothra said:

You sat next to Jesus? I told you he was nothing compared to his more famous dad. It's years since his arse has had a movie out

"Heaven would be just kicking back, with Jesus packing my bong."

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Worse than Drew, that's some statement Lucas but i must confess that Frank is an old pal of mine in the real world and a double cunt in that world, glad you're top again.

Guest I know that Cunt
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...nothing worse than being caught up in a tail-back caused by a mini convoy of flat bed lorries carting two halves of a static caravan. Anyway, apart from being a bit shouty Brian Blessed seems OK.

He's supposed to be fucking shouty FFS. His appearance on "Have I got news for you" was sublime. Hes a national treasure

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Could have been worse - imagine being sat next to a raving poof cunt golfer with an AIDS obsession. 

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sounds alright to me........

Bollocks

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Worse than Drew, that's some statement Lucas but i must confess that Frank is an old pal of mine in the real world and a double cunt in that world, glad you're top again.

Nobody gives a fuck you self-absorbed fucking idiot. The idea of being friends with anyone on this site in the real world has me waking up in a cold sweat most evenings.

6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Nobody gives a fuck you self-absorbed fucking idiot. The idea of being friends with anyone on this site in the real world has me waking up in a cold sweat most evenings.

Me too Bill, but it's true that Frank is an even bigger cuntbreed in the real world, just thought it was about time that i shared this information.