CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Uptight Prudish people

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Where have you been, you little cunt? 

Somewhere you have not, you fucking great big fat ugly cunt.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hedonismbot_350_081712.jpg

I trust the orgy pit has been scraped and buttered?

Is that a euphemism?

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The breast feeding issue is an interesting one, as I see it as a totally arbitrary, invented reason to get offended. You have to start out considering anything sexual is offensive. You have to first learn to (incorrectly) view breasts as sexual objects, to take offense at the notion of breasts in public. You then have to learn that bodily fluids and actions are a bit nasty, and have to be hidden away. Following on from that you then learn to take offense at breast feeding in public. Women who are against public breast feeding have basically internalised years of misogeny and turn it into some sort of latent women hatred. Sad really.

2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

The breast feeding issue is an interesting one, as I see it as a totally arbitrary, invented reason to get offended. You have to start out considering anything sexual is offensive. You have to first learn to (incorrectly) view breasts as sexual objects, to take offense at the notion of breasts in public. You then have to learn that bodily fluids and actions are a bit nasty, and have to be hidden away. Following on from that you then learn to take offense at breast feeding in public. Women who are against public breast feeding have basically internalised years of misogeny and turn it into some sort of latent women hatred. Sad really.

homo

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

@DingTheRioja, why do you multi-quote such utter fucking drivel? Please don't use the MikeD defence, think for yourself for once. 

Shoot. 

Because simpletons like you can't cope with more than one subject.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Because simpletons like you can't cope with more than one subject.

whoa there, slow it down a bit will you Ding...I  have trouble coping when you don't multi quote, its unsettling.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, mothra said:

the jewry's out on them at present. For me they're tainted enough by being the antithesis of good honest manual labour. So I'd burn the cunts.

What about a Futon Twingle?

Guest Donner and chips
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Hopefully it's Parkinson's. Fuck off. 

I was shaking my head in disbelief that someone of your calibre exists on here. Your a fucking pop gun mush.