CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pugilist politicians

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

It would seem that UKIP's answer to a disagreement is to take it outside and have a good old fashioned fracas ending with a stay in hospital. Bunch of chavvy cunts.

John Prescott is a cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Bet you wouldn't challenge dianne Abbott.

She is a harriden, a harpie and probably has a right hook that could knock the tusks of an elephant.

5 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Most hard right-wing parties end up destroying themselves through infighting. It happened with the National Front and the BNP. If there's one thing they hate more than foreigners it's each other.

Rubbish, I liked manky until I found out he was ginger and a cyclist.

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Rubbish, I liked manky until I found out he was ginger and a cyclist.

The only way Manky has been able to reconcile himself with being a ginger minger is by convincing himself he is a 'true native' of the UK and behaving like a racist pillock.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The same people making jokes about Wolfe getting the old right there Fred are the same sort that called for Clarkson to be sacked. Workplace violence is terrible, repressive nonsense that leaves the victim traumatised for life... unless they represent UKIP. Same cunts probably support the Palestinians. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 06/10/2016 at 10:18 PM, Rick_B said:

Most hard right-wing parties end up destroying themselves through infighting. It happened with the National Front and the BNP. If there's one thing they hate more than foreigners it's each other.

same for hard left... one currently undergoing meltdown, hopefully.

As for the UKIP tossers, the one in hospital , (having collapsed much later as the news appearrs to forget), looks on face value to be twice the size and half the age of the other one..

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

same for hard left... one currently undergoing meltdown, hopefully.

As for the UKIP tossers, the one in hospital , (having collapsed much later as the news appearrs to forget), looks on face value to be twice the size and half the age of the other one..

The left seem more interested in hard penises these days :o

Guest luke swarm
28 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

You can stop ignoring me now. Its not funny lol

Funny Faces Photos (10).jpg

You see, they were right to ban the black and white minstrel show all those years ago......I mean there is no amount of makeup that can turn a white cunt into a black cunt as proved by the caucasion chaps amateurish efforts above.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

I was only joking, With the exception of decimus. I'm happy for you all to ignore me lol!

I'm not ignoring you, EC. I'm merely waiting for you to post something...ANYTHING with a modicum of humour, wit, intelligence, irreverence or philosophical relevance. 

Sort yourself out, old bean. 

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm not ignoring you, EC. I'm merely waiting for you to post something...ANYTHING with a modicum of humour, wit, intelligence, irreverence or philosophical relevance. 

you may have a long wait......ignore the cunt when he does get lucky though. 

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I like this comment

Guest Extremecunt
31 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Oh Luke I'd hoped it wouldn't be you to break ha ha. I'm sorry I don't speak to normal people. Move along lol.