Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Roger Waters


Guest Tata Steely Dan

Recommended Posts

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Say what you like about Pink Floyd, but they were bigger than the sum of their parts. David Gilmour was a good guitarist who couldn't write a decent, meaningful song if you put a gun to his head. Roger Waters is a marginal singer and terrible bassist, but wrote decent lyrics. David Gilmour has, up until now, faded into old man decency.

Roger Waters has taken up the mantle of those other musically marginal entertainers and performers, namely Geldof and Bono, and started championing causes. The old scrote has come out in support for the terrorist supporting Palestinian people, and has joined the whining cunts at the NUS and the Labour party in lapsing lazily into latent antisemitism. I'm no fan of Israel or Palestine as I believe the conflict is far too complex to simply, and blindly, take a side in. However I'm not naive enough to refute the notion that there would be peace if the Arab countries downed their weapons and a bloodbath if Israel downed theirs. I also think that if I were to be a woman or a homosexual I would fare a lot better in Israel, with their admirable human rights bill, than in any of the neighbouring countries, who treat the former like cattle and the latter with the death sentence. The Israelis may occasionally kill Palestinians, who were more than likely being used as human shields and the like, but Hamas have been sending unguided rockets into Israel with the singular aim of blowing up anything that looks vaguely Jewish. The Palestinians may have laughably piss-poor fire power (even with help from their neighbours) but they have an encyclopedia of cowardly poor-show tactics for spreading damage and terror. Sadly too many cunts, most of whom are either useful idiots or the antisemitic old guard, seem to imagine the Palestinians are a gaggle of plucky underdogs. Labour intentionally peddle this shite to get the Muslim vote now that their core voters have fecked off to UKIP. Roger Waters has no such excuse.

Stupid cunt old rockers should keep out of it. While the rest of us were busy learning and going through the rigours of the real world these guys were busy worrying about their instruments being in tune and the PA being loud enough. Why would somebody that has made millions singing songs they wrote in their underpants when they were 21 have any worthy or significant opinions about anything beyond which plectrums to use or which bass sounds better? Roger Waters is trying, cringily, to stay relevant. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Say what you like about Pink Floyd, but they were bigger than the sum of their parts. David Gilmour was a good guitarist who couldn't write a decent, meaningful song if you put a gun to his head. Roger Waters is a marginal singer and terrible bassist, but wrote decent lyrics. David Gilmour has, up until now, faded into old man decency.

Roger Waters has taken up the mantle of those other musically marginal entertainers and performers, namely Geldof and Bono, and started championing causes. The old scrote has come out in support for the terrorist supporting Palestinian people, and has joined the whining cunts at the NUS and the Labour party in lapsing lazily into latent antisemitism. I'm no fan of Israel or Palestine as I believe the conflict is far too complex to simply, and blindly, take a side in. However I'm not naive enough to refute the notion that there would be peace if the Arab countries downed their weapons and a bloodbath if Israel downed theirs. I also think that if I were to be a woman or a homosexual I would fare a lot better in Israel, with their admirable human rights bill, than in any of the neighbouring countries, who treat the former like cattle and the latter with the death sentence. The Israelis may occasionally kill Palestinians, who were more than likely being used as human shields and the like, but Hamas have been sending unguided rockets into Israel with the singular aim of blowing up anything that looks vaguely Jewish. The Palestinians may have laughably piss-poor fire power (even with help from their neighbours) but they have an encyclopedia of cowardly poor-show tactics for spreading damage and terror. Sadly too many cunts, most of whom are either useful idiots or the antisemitic old guard, seem to imagine the Palestinians are a gaggle of plucky underdogs. Labour intentionally peddle this shite to get the Muslim vote now that their core voters have fecked off to UKIP. Roger Waters has no such excuse.

Stupid cunt old rockers should keep out of it. While the rest of us were busy learning and going through the rigours of the real world these guys were busy worrying about their instruments being in tune and the PA being loud enough. Why would somebody that has made millions singing songs they wrote in their underpants when they were 21 have any worthy or significant opinions about anything beyond which plectrums to use or which bass sounds better? Roger Waters is trying, cringily, to stay relevant. 

Brechin City 2   East Kilbride 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tata Steely Dan
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Brechin City 2   East Kilbride 2

Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?

 

 

Deep shit, from a horse-faced 6th Former with Daddy issues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tata Steely Dan
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Have you heard of the enter button you stupid long winded boring cunt? 

Have you heard of an attention span, you thick cunt? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Have you heard of an attention span, you thick cunt? 

You're right. Punctuation and formatting is for those of low intelligence. Rambling streams of unconsciousness is for the real intellect.

Fucking idiot. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Hector

Fuck me, mate, how many noms are in this nom? I got as far as 'Arab countries downed their weapons' and had to scroll back to see what the the fucking title was.

I agree that Roger Waters is a cunt, if that helps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're right. Punctuation and formatting is for those of low intelligence.

Those fun dashy-shaped things are commas, and big chunks of text are called "paragraphs". If you had finished school you might have learned this and maybe achieved something with your life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're right. Punctuation and formatting is for those of low intelligence. Rambling streams of unconsciousness is for the real intellect.

Fucking idiot. 

 

Right on the money with this Stickler. The same low intelligence dogs have top hat and tails weddings as well. Simply ghastly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tata Steely Dan
10 minutes ago, Ape said:

Have you heard of the all-England summarise Proust competition?

I'm Scottish, so why would I give a shit about any of that poofy cousin-fucking Morris Dancing bollocks?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I'm Scottish, so why would I give a shit about any of that poofy cousin-fucking Morris Dancing bollocks?

You're Scottish. Ok, let's call it a day - any attempt at humour will be lost in translation. You're quite an angry cunt, aren't you? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?

 

 

Deep shit, from a horse-faced 6th Former with Daddy issues.

Tata I think you might be the worst I've ever seen on these pages. Excruciatingly dull... really really poor. Really. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Roger Waters has taken up the mantle of those other musically marginal entertainers and performers, namely Geldof and Bono, and started championing causes. The old scrote has come out in support for the terrorist supporting Palestinian people, and has joined the whining cunts at the NUS and the Labour party in lapsing lazily into latent antisemitism. I'm no fan of Israel or Palestine as I believe the conflict is far too complex to simply, and blindly, take a side in. However I'm not naive enough to refute the notion that there would be peace if the Arab countries downed their weapons and a bloodbath if Israel downed theirs. I also think that if I were to be a woman or a homosexual I would fare a lot better in Israel, with their admirable human rights bill, than in any of the neighbouring countries, who treat the former like cattle and the latter with the death sentence. The Israelis may occasionally kill Palestinians, who were more than likely being used as human shields and the like, but Hamas have been sending unguided rockets into Israel with the singular aim of blowing up anything that looks vaguely Jewish. The Palestinians may have laughably piss-poor fire power (even with help from their neighbours) but they have an encyclopedia of cowardly poor-show tactics for spreading damage and terror. Sadly too many cunts, most of whom are either useful idiots or the antisemitic old guard, seem to imagine the Palestinians are a gaggle of plucky underdogs. Labour intentionally peddle this shite to get the Muslim vote now that their core voters have fecked off to UKIP. Roger Waters has no such excuse. 

This is not a paragraph. It is the kind of interminable thing a schizophrenic writes before they kill themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Have you heard of the enter button you stupid long winded boring cunt? 

Best he adapt his keyboard, by sellotaping the delete button down. Fucking war & peace fuckstick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Say what you like about Pink Floyd, but they were bigger than the sum of their parts. David Gilmour was a good guitarist who couldn't write a decent, meaningful song if you put a gun to his head. Roger Waters is a marginal singer and terrible bassist, but wrote decent lyrics. David Gilmour has, up until now, faded into old man decency.

Roger Waters has taken up the mantle of those other musically marginal entertainers and performers, namely Geldof and Bono, and started championing causes. The old scrote has come out in support for the terrorist supporting Palestinian people, and has joined the whining cunts at the NUS and the Labour party in lapsing lazily into latent antisemitism. I'm no fan of Israel or Palestine as I believe the conflict is far too complex to simply, and blindly, take a side in. However I'm not naive enough to refute the notion that there would be peace if the Arab countries downed their weapons and a bloodbath if Israel downed theirs. I also think that if I were to be a woman or a homosexual I would fare a lot better in Israel, with their admirable human rights bill, than in any of the neighbouring countries, who treat the former like cattle and the latter with the death sentence. The Israelis may occasionally kill Palestinians, who were more than likely being used as human shields and the like, but Hamas have been sending unguided rockets into Israel with the singular aim of blowing up anything that looks vaguely Jewish. The Palestinians may have laughably piss-poor fire power (even with help from their neighbours) but they have an encyclopedia of cowardly poor-show tactics for spreading damage and terror. Sadly too many cunts, most of whom are either useful idiots or the antisemitic old guard, seem to imagine the Palestinians are a gaggle of plucky underdogs. Labour intentionally peddle this shite to get the Muslim vote now that their core voters have fecked off to UKIP. Roger Waters has no such excuse.

Stupid cunt old rockers should keep out of it. While the rest of us were busy learning and going through the rigours of the real world these guys were busy worrying about their instruments being in tune and the PA being loud enough. Why would somebody that has made millions singing songs they wrote in their underpants when they were 21 have any worthy or significant opinions about anything beyond which plectrums to use or which bass sounds better? Roger Waters is trying, cringily, to stay relevant. 

Truly, simply, awful. Rather to have been born blind than to have seen a lifetime of wonders, then read this fucking shite. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...