CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Funerals

Bubba C

Yes, I know someone's died, but fuck me, how fucking morbid can these events be?

I appreciate a celebration of life, rather than a morose gathering of a bunch of miserable cunts who are only there as it's "the right thing to do". 

Cunts who say "it's what they would've wanted" or "if (dead cunt) were alive, they would've loved this" are as thick as fucking pig shit and all.  How can it be what they would've wanted? The cunt is dead. Loved a gathering to mourn someone's death? If that's the case, I'm glad they're dead.

I'm certain Pinky will be along shortly to discuss the religious history behind a funeral, any number of thick cunts will ask me to kill myself so they can celebrate, and gypps will no doubt never have heard of a funeral/get her black coat. But, fuck off.

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Yes, I know someone's died, but fuck me, how fucking morbid can these events be?

I appreciate a celebration of life, rather than a morose gathering of a bunch of miserable cunts who are only there as it's "the right thing to do". 

Cunts who say "it's what they would've wanted" or "if (dead cunt) were alive, they would've loved this" are as thick as fucking pig shit and all.  How can it be what they would've wanted? The cunt is dead. Loved a gathering to mourn someone's death? If that's the case, I'm glad they're dead.

I'm certain Pinky will be along shortly to discuss the religious history behind a funeral, any number of thick cunts will ask me to kill myself so they can celebrate, and gypps will no doubt never have heard of a funeral/get her black coat. But, fuck off.

Pile of shite. But I agree.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

My condolences......I assume they had a good "innings"

Guest nobgobbler
13 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Ha ha! It's tomorrow, for some great aunt/cunt I barely knew, but the first cunt who says that will be joining the rigor mortis'd cunt 6 feet under. 

A good innings, fucking hell. 

Just get stuck into the buffet Bubba, and get pissed as quickly as possible.

16 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Just get stuck into the buffet Bubba, and get pissed as quickly as possible.

The food is always fucking shit. 

I was impressed at the send-off a yank kid got after being shot whilst in school. Google 'Jacob Hall funeral', and tell me that's not how it should be done to celebrate a life. 

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Dreary nom .. kill yourself

14 hours ago, luke swarm said:

My condolences......I assume they had a good "innings"

The following have been uttered too often today:

"It was a lovely service"

"What a great turnout"

"She was such a wonderful lady" (for the record, she wasn't, she was a cantankerous, busy-body cunt)

Fuck this shit, I'm getting pissed. 

Guest luke swarm
33 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck this shit, I'm getting pissed. 

Good....I look forward to some fine vintage cunting when you have sunk a few and log on half cut.....remember no solid food till at least 10 tonight.