CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lily Allen in Calais saying 'I apologise on behalf of my country'

Guest Lady Penelope

On 10/15/2016 at 3:38 AM, Bill Stickers said:

What fucks me off is the number of celebs and politicians who publically say they would happily take an immigrant into their house, then never do it.

It would be a noble and great thing to do, and less of a burden if you own a fuck off mansion with seperate living quarters.

My old man, despite being an old conservative Brexit voting miserable cunt, does have compassion for asylum seekers. He did offer a room in his fairly modest house, and was told it was "too rural" to accommodate a migrant.

Most famous people who bang the drum loudest about helping actually do fuck all and live in the most far removed state from said migrants.

When normal people do try and help, our government beureaucracy and lack of problem solving ability breaks the whole process anyway. 

So you're fleeing from your homeland which is currently reduced to a huge rubble-filled crater controlled by AK-47 wielding loonies who keep changing their names and have a strange obsession with Nutella.

Any special requests you have before we save you and your families lives?

You don't like rural areas because wellies are uncomfortable?

OK, We'll make a note of that in your file. And what benefits will you be claiming upon arrival? We have a wide selection...

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Lily Allen's record label has folded, a year after her fashion business went pop. Oh dear.

A pop star having 2 business go into administration within a year? That must be a record. 

MikefuckingD must be looking up at us with a smile on the face of his walnut head. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, scotty said:

Lily allen deserves to be shot, if only because of her christawful faux-cockernee accent. She makes dick van dyke sound authentic.

Gaw bloimey stroike aloit Mery poopin's. Oil gets me broom and stick it up yer chimney poipe. That'll put a smoile on yer boat race and no mistake. Gaw bloimey alls of a sudden oives turned jewish. Oivay