CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sunday roast

Guest Donner and chips

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Is that a euphemism for feeding poor Mr.G with your tired and gaping, fag and coffee tasting grey-matted minge?

When you're carving up this afternoon, bear this in mind... Every time I wipe my bum, there's a smear of blood mixed with pooh on the paper. 

Cancer?

Guest Donner and chips
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

You've got no family have you. This is just pure envy. A picture of  a Dickens novel, a street urchin clutching a dry crust tore from a gooses beak, peaking in a window at Mrs Gobbler carving off another slice of beef. That's you that is.

Cutting edge stuff Scrote. Why don't you get back to your roast.

Guest Donner and chips
34 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If you can't be bothered to do it yourself there's always Simpsons....

Get a good claret as well....

Nearest I've been to that is the Lyceum, get in your bike Flash Harry and do a tebbit.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Is that a euphemism for feeding poor Mr.G with your tired and gaping, fag and coffee tasting grey-matted minge?

When you're carving up this afternoon, bear this in mind... Every time I wipe my bum, there's a smear of blood mixed with pooh on the paper. 

That's not normal Frank, you must be a little bit poorly.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

and there is no better, or greater bore than you.

You have thrilled and enterained us all of course cheese monging surrender monkey. Mal appetit, mineur de merde. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

We went to the Chateau Impney today for our Sunday roast. Had a bottle of Domaine Odoul-Coquard with it and fucking lovely it was too.

http://www.chateau-impney.com/downloads/Menus/chateau-impney-sunday-sample-menu-2016.pdf

Fuck off.

well done IKTC...you managed a whole sentence without once having a go at the welsh......Poor Bubba will be distraught that you have forgotten all about him. I look forward to some good work now you have finally broken this personal barrier.

Guest I know that Cunt
6 hours ago, Ape said:

I cook a Sunday roast for my family every week, and we always enjoy it. It's the one meal of the week we are all together.

Is that because it's part of your rehabilitation? The nice doctor lets your family visit you on sunday and lets you use the kitchen too.

Guest Donner and chips
36 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

In total agreement here Apey but Prima Donna lives on the streets so bear that in mind.

Get a room you pair of arse shoveling, boring cunt holes.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

It's roast lamb with a herb crust today withers. Frank's already forming a queue at the window which is rather handy as it could do with a good clean.

Had lamb last night, so it's any old shite tonight.  And those windows will be worse after Frank's been at them, not better.

Guest Donner and chips
23 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Had lamb last night, so it's any old shite tonight.  And those windows will be worse after Frank's been at them, not better.

It's your back door I'd be worried about

Guest Donner and chips
9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I never thought the corner would see a cunt more obsessed with blokes' arses than pinky. But well done on becoming the ragingest, rainbow shirt wearing, weathergirls loving, mincing little queen, ever.

Stop playing hard to get Bubbly.