CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

the general public

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I want to put it on record that whenever a reference is made to "the general public", it does not include me. Apparently the general public was asked to name a new research vessel and the sad fucks came up with Boaty McBoatface. What a fucking farce. I honestly don't know who the biggest cunt is in all this, the general public who voted or the fucking moron who thought it was a good idea to ask the public what they wanted. FFS what are they going to ask the public to do next? Oh well at least they know how to vote on important things, like fucking off the Europeans.

17 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I want to put it on record that whenever a reference is made to "the general public", it does not include me. Apparently the general public was asked to name a new research vessel and the sad fucks came up with Boaty McBoatface. What a fucking farce. I honestly don't know who the biggest cunt is in all this, the general public who voted or the fucking moron who thought it was a good idea to ask the public what they wanted. FFS what are they going to ask the public to do next? Oh well at least they know how to vote on important things, like fucking off the Europeans.

You. You're the biggest cunt in all this.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

You. You're the biggest cunt in all this.

Evening Ape. Bad day was it? Did you have one of your stars removed from your name badge?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Bubba, you have a certain joie de vivre about you that makes me struggle to put down in words exactly what I would like to say to you, I am really struggling to find the words which accurately  convey my feelings, it really is a paradox...... oh no,......here they are......

....Fuck off you Welsh cunt.

11 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Bubba, you have a certain joie de vivre about you that makes me struggle to put down in words exactly what I would like to say to you, I am really struggling to find the words which accurately  convey my feelings, it really is a paradox...... oh no,......here they are......

....Fuck off you Welsh cunt.

I was trying to be pleasant, drew. There's  something endearing about the way you flail about this place that almost makes me feel sorry for you. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Oh, I do apologise. But can it really be my fault that your effort at being pleasant was about as useless as the Welsh effort of preserving the UK steel industry.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Drew, if you nom the general public as cunts, you risk defeating the purpose of the corner.  Your oversimplified summation of everybody being a cunt, puts those who have been excluded previously from known cunthood, like fit birds who get their tits out randomly.  Only that exceedingly tedious twat punkape could find fault with them.

Please, rethink this nom.  As much as it pains me to say this, you really are a cunt.  

56 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Drew, if you nom the general public as cunts, you risk defeating the purpose of the corner.  Your oversimplified summation of everybody being a cunt, puts those who have been excluded previously from known cunthood, like fit birds who get their tits out randomly.  Only that exceedingly tedious twat punkape could find fault with them.

Please, rethink this nom.  As much as it pains me to say this, you really are a cunt.  

He's right though, wizz. His case is unarguable.