CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Clog The Toilet And Don't sort it!

Guest Wizardsleeve

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You got a S stutter?

So that's why you're such a useless twat, years spent staying at home in your room drawing cartoons in case the bigger boys bully you.  Now you've found t'internet, you can get your revenge.. MUHAHAAAA!!!!

Prick.

Ding, stop it. You've got nothing, absolutely nothing. 

Guest I know that Cunt
On 18/10/2016 at 9:06 PM, I know that Cunt said:
Ricky.jpg.d9db15e86b6613e09f961ad1650133

Bubba C replied to Donner and chips's topic in The Corner

I was in school as a remedial with a distended bonce. Must be something in the name. This nom is watery bollocks at best, the subject matter of which has been covered on countless noms when referencing students, hipsters, or soppy 'cool' cunts. Get an avatar, get funny/interesting, get an education you thick cunt, then when the realisation of your own stupidity smashes you between your cock-eyed...

On 19/10/2016 at 9:30 PM, I know that Cunt said:

IKTC, I'm sure in your head you've got a game plan with this, but I'm buggered if I can crack it?

I know you've taken my hilarious joke of reposting your obscenely gay flouncing 'cliquey' nom and tried to make it your own, but it's not working, is it? 

Posting one of my replies to somebody else's nom and editing the wording? It's poor, very, very poor, even by your exceptionally shit standards. And unfortunately, a flagrant disregard for the rules of CC regarding quote editing. 

Now, if you'd like to take donna and TC, form a retarded-trio suicide pact and kill yourselves, that'd be lovely. 

Guest I know that Cunt
On 18/10/2016 at 9:06 PM, I know that Cunt said:
Ricky.jpg.d9db15e86b6613e09f961ad1650133

Bubba C replied to Donner and chips's topic in The Corner

I was in school as a remedial with a distended bonce. Must be something in the name. This nom is watery bollocks at best, the subject matter of which has been covered on countless noms when referencing students, hipsters, or soppy 'cool' cunts. Get an avatar, get funny/interesting, get an education you thick cunt, then when the realisation of your own stupidity smashes you between your cock-eyed...

Guest I know that Cunt
29 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

IKTC, I'm sure in your head you've got a game plan with this, but I'm buggered if I can crack it?

I know you've taken my hilarious joke of reposting your obscenely gay flouncing 'cliquey' nom and tried to make it your own, but it's not working, is it? 

Posting one of my replies to somebody else's nom and editing the wording? It's poor, very, very poor, even by your exceptionally shit standards. And unfortunately, a flagrant disregard for the rules of CC regarding quote editing. 

Now, if you'd like to take donna and TC, form a retarded triumvirate suicide pact and kill yourselves, that'd be lovely. 

You really are fucking stupid.

Have you not noticed that every time you recycle my post [as you are too dumb to think of anything new and original] I will post something about you in response eg,being a drunken moron at a wedding or you latest gem about being in a remedial school. If you don't like it, don't post it your choice. PS fuck off.

8 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

You really are fucking stupid.

Have you not noticed that every time you recycle my post [as you are too dumb to think of anything new and original] I will post something about you in response eg,being a drunken moron at a wedding or you latest gem about being in a remedial school. If you don't like it, don't post it your choice. PS fuck off.

Right, got you. Thanks for clearing that up.

I can understand why you get bothered about your flouncing nom being reposted and making you look a soppy cunt, but I'm still a bit fuzzy on how you think editing my posts and quoting them is somehow insulting to me? 

PS

Guest Lady Penelope
On 19/10/2016 at 5:58 AM, scotty said:

Those years you spent in that swiss finishing school weren't wasted, were they pen.

It just didn't work out .. I was already so shiny that polishing :o me was a waste of time.

Guest I know that Cunt
12 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Right, got you. Thanks for clearing that up.

I can understand why you get bothered about your flouncing nom being reposted and making you look a soppy cunt, but I'm still a bit fuzzy on how you think editing my posts and quoting them is somehow insulting to me? 

PS

Au contraire mon frere, I'm not at all bothered, because it's what happened, the Harley was a great bike, the 1340cc FLSTF Fat Boy in dark red, you know the one with solid wheels, do you know the one I mean, or are you too gay and poor to ride a mans motorbike? I spent a lot of time in the summers around the hills and mountains in north wales on it and enjoyed it very much. The bike was brilliant but the club was wank so I didn't bother after the second visit. I soon realised that just like you they were shallow idiots and real snobby bastards that judged everyone by how much they had spent on their bikes and their fucking gay leathers, no not for me I'm afraid. Perhaps you should join as it's probably more your thing.

Anyway, keep posting my cliquey thing all you like, as it's making you look the twat as it shows that you can't think of anything original to say like the fucking moron you are. Perhaps the failure of your remedial school is a testament to the decline in the British education system which is leaving half-wits like you with no skills beyond excessive masturbation. Although to be fair to them, they didn't have much to work with did they?

BTW It was one just like this, do you like it? I have 5 different bikes now.

fatty4.jpg

On 10/18/2016 at 0:25 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

There is one of these bog clogging fucking cunts at work.  We have our suspicions, but nobody has caught him in the act.  One of the young female interns went in after the culprit had struck, and by the ear drum piercing screech, one would have thought she had been attacked in the stall.  She left the room in a hot footed hurry, not bothering to clear her desk before proclaiming she quit.  When the poor sod went in to sort the toilet out, he was shocked to find what he described a back door anaconda in the s-pipe.  Three times now, the disgusting bastard has done this, and the natives in the office are putting on their headhunting war paint.  

FFS, reach under the sink, grab the plunger and open it up, you cunts! 

I was working on a building site in New Cross back in the late 80's and some vile cuntbreeds filled up the toilets with sand and took a shit on each one of them, claw hammer time for those spastic cunts.

2 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Au contraire mon frere, I'm not at all bothered, because it's what happened, the Harley was a great bike, the 1340cc FLSTF Fat Boy in dark red, you know the one with solid wheels, do you know the one I mean, or are you too gay and poor to ride a mans motorbike? I spent a lot of time in the summers around the hills and mountains in north wales on it and enjoyed it very much. The bike was brilliant but the club was wank so I didn't bother after the second visit. I soon realised that just like you they were shallow idiots and real snobby bastards that judged everyone by how much they had spent on their bikes and their fucking gay leathers, no not for me I'm afraid. Perhaps you should join as it's probably more your thing.

Anyway, keep posting my cliquey thing all you like, as it's making you look the twat as it shows that you can't think of anything original to say like the fucking moron you are. Perhaps the failure of your remedial school is a testament to the decline in the British education system which is leaving half-wits like you with no skills beyond excessive masturbation. Although to be fair to them, they didn't have much to work with did they?

fatty4.jpg

Fascinating. 

Fuck off. 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

fatty4.jpg

I reckon that's worth a good, oh, maybe £150 in scrap.... £200 if there's much aluminium in it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/20/2016 at 3:29 PM, Fender777 said:

I was working on a building site in New Cross back in the late 80's and some vile cuntbreeds filled up the toilets with sand and took a shit on each one of them, claw hammer time for those spastic cunts.

Tenderize them with the claw hammers, Fends...something more dramatic and significantly bloodier for the finishing.  Fucking cunts.  

59 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Tenderize them with the claw hammers, Fends...something more dramatic and significantly bloodier for the finishing.  Fucking cunts.  

What are you and your work mates doing about the vile cuntbreed Wiz, i reckon it's for the best that you make him disappear, preferably up his own arse..

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Fender777 said:

What are you and your work mates doing about the vile cuntbreed Wiz, i reckon it's for the best that you make him disappear, preferably up his own arse..

We are all trying to avoid using the toilet, obviously.  but we're putting a dusting of finely ground glass on the seat.  We're looking for anybody grabbing their arse with tears in their eyes, and we'll have the cunt red handed.