CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Clog The Toilet And Don't sort it!

Guest Wizardsleeve

On Monday, October 24, 2016 at 8:09 PM, Bill Stickers said:

No, you're evidently "not bothered at all".

That's why you've gone out of your way to write an absolute fucking epic about why you don't care and why Harleys are great, and to top it all off, posted a fucking picture.

You fucking midlife crisis cunt. I bet beside the Harley gathering dust in the garage of your semi detached is a pristine running machine, an equally unused push bike, a perfect condition boxing punchbag, and a boxed metal detector.

Sort yourself out, you're a fucking embarrassment. 

Bill my garage contains a beautiful white softail fat boy used only a couple of times a year, along side a hybrid push bike used twice since bought, that leans up against a running machine that's never used. Clever fucking cunt.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bubble, I've just enjoyed another splendid meal for one in the same restaurant as last night. I took a photo thinking I'd add some bollocks story and post it here later. I looked up and saw the waitress staring right at me. If I post it here, could you let me know what you think she might have been thinking?

Of course.

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I currently have a 650 BSA, two Kawasaki Z1's and an XJR1300 amongst others

Excellent, I have a ford fiesta which I can just about afford the insurance....its a 1250 you see, so quite a nippy model.

Guest Ahriman
55 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Cheers lads. 

I don't think if I will ever buy another Harley but if I do, I might go for the Road King or perhaps the heritage springer, as money is no object I might buy both as they are both good bikes. What do you cheapo council faggots think, which would you go for? This is the springer, note the old fashioned "girder" forks, rather nice isn't it? Obviously well out of your league but never mind, fuck you.

maxresdefault.jpg

Another pompous little cunt with delusions of non-existent wealth.

Are you Londonms dim-witted little brother? 

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Agentpeanut said:

Another pompous little cunt with delusions of non-existent wealth.

Are you Londonms dim-witted little brother? 

me too me too

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I say, steady on!

Couldn't you find the 950 model? I dare say it could get you as far as Wombourne, Shifnal or Bloxwich on a good day

ah Wombourne, Shifnal, Bloxwich..........I would love to travel afar one day, what lives you rich chaps live

On 24 October 2016 at 9:09 PM, Bill Stickers said:

No, you're evidently "not bothered at all".

That's why you've gone out of your way to write an absolute fucking epic about why you don't care and why Harleys are great, and to top it all off, posted a fucking picture.

You fucking midlife crisis cunt. I bet beside the Harley gathering dust in the garage of your semi detached is a pristine running machine, an equally unused push bike, a perfect condition boxing punchbag, and a boxed metal detector.

Sort yourself out, you're a fucking embarrassment. 

Fucking hell Bill.. you astute cunt. it's almost as if you've lived it.

Guest Extremecunt

Right I know I'm going to get cunted for this post. Can't help it though, its my new toy. After reading your bike posts, thought I'd share my pride and joy he he. Your all welcome to tell Me what a cunt I am. Lol

Edited by Extremecunt

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bubba?

1444si.jpg

Are you sure it's a waitress? I have my doubts on its gender. 

The look is one of confusion, mixed with a little sadness. It's the eyes that give it away. And the name badge.

I'd be more concerned by the shifty looking cunt to your left, however. Are those real glasses? 

That shoddily displayed scotch egg is a poor starter in my eyes. And what sort of Michelin star establishment serves olives to be eaten with a spoon? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Are you sure it's a waitress? I have my doubts on its gender. 

The look is one of confusion, mixed with a little sadness. It's the eyes that give it away. And the name badge.

I'd be more concerned by the shifty looking cunt to your left, however. Are those real glasses? 

That shoddily displayed scotch egg is a poor starter in my eyes. And what sort of Michelin star establishment serves olives with a spoon? 

Cerises and truffe chocolat pudding. Actually she was quite charming until she caught me taking a photo. Can you imagine the scene.. a handsome grown man with a bald head, being made to feel like a schoolboy? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Cerises and truffe chocolat pudding. Actually she was quite charming until she caught me taking a photo. Can you imagine the scene.. a handsome grown man with a bald head, being made to feel like a schoolboy? 

It still looks fucking shit, plonked on a plate, with no ice cream.

Is my depth perception all to fuck, or do you have a bucket of sugar to go with your latté?

I can imagine it would a toe curler, could you ever go back? Maybe there'll be someone less interested in your actions working tomorrow? 

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

It still looks fucking shit, plonked on a plate, with no ice cream.

Is my depth perception all to fuck, or do you have a bucket of sugar to go with your latté?

I can imagine it would a toe curler, could you ever go back? Maybe there'll be someone less interested in your actions working tomorrow? 

There's one more sitting tomorrow night. If you'd like to suggest an image.. at any particular angle, I'll happily oblige.

Guest Bill Stickers
46 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fucking hell Bill.. you astute cunt. it's almost as if you've lived it.

It's more that I know one day, I will live it.

I'll end up like you - 49 years old, bald shiny head, trying to recapture my youth by purchasing stupid skinny jeans, shit bins, drum kits and Aston Martins with 200,000 miles on the clock and a failed MOT.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

There's one more sitting tomorrow night. If you'd like to suggest an image.. at any particular angle, I'll happily oblige.

Something classy, like a photo of the food.

Or maybe ask the waiter to take one of you grinning away, just so you live up to their unbelievably low expectations of how cuntish Brits abroad are. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Bubba?

1444si.jpg

It does look quite nice Frank. The food that is... everything else about you dining alone in the same restaurant night after night is just heartbreaking.