CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Clog The Toilet And Don't sort it!

Guest Wizardsleeve

1 hour ago, Extremecunt said:

When you make £5000 - £10,000 per week. A council property is pretty high up on my toys to have list. The garage was already tiled when my mom bought it several years back. 

I was once like you, I had it all on cuntscorner, an Aston Martin, villa in Spain, holiday home in Dorset and my own company. Then it was all taken away from me just because it was a pack of lies. I envy you cc millionaires.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I was once like you, I had it all on cuntscorner, an Aston Martin, villa in Spain, holiday home in Dorset and my own company. Then it was all taken away from me just because it was a pack of lies. I envy you cc millionaires.

Fast Eddie, the voice of reason on CC. Cunts can sometimes arrive here a bit down on their luck.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I've inherited a lot of my property.

What an achievement. You must be really proud of your dead relatives. 

Give my respect to Uncle Jimmy S and Aunty Pete B..

Guest Extremecunt
20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm no millionaire, its also not hard buying & selling shit over the internet. There's plenty of mugs to sell my shit too in england. That's why I buy all my stuff from China or alibaba.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Extremecunt said:

I'm no millionaire, its also not hard buying & selling shit over the internet. There's plenty of mugs to sell my shit too in england. That's why I buy all my stuff from China or alibaba.

Alibaba...that's just east of Birmingham isn't it?

Guest Extremecunt
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Alibaba...that's just east of Birmingham isn't it?

There is an alibaba here somewhere. Never been there, I order my products once I have already found buyers. I never see the items or products.

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

There is an alibaba here somewhere. Never been there, I order my products once I have already found buyers. I never see the items or products.

are these products on the hoof as it were......I ordered an Olga from Russia just very recently...I am very worried about her as she said she loved me and should have turned up on Tuesday night but has probably missed her flight.......I better send her mother another money order just in case poor girl.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

are these products on the hoof as it were......I ordered an Olga from Russia just very recently...I am very worried about her as she said she loved me and should have turned up on Tuesday night but has probably missed her flight.......I better send her mother another money order just in case poor girl.

Do you mean Olga Korbut ?  I'll bet she's got a big fat arse now....

Guest Extremecunt
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

No preference to what I buy, moisturiser, weapons , games even 5000 pairs of men's socks bought for £ 500 sold for £4000. I'm not in the market of east European brides just yet swarm, will let you know when I do. He he

1 minute ago, Extremecunt said:

No preference to what I buy, moisturiser, weapons , games even 5000 pairs of men's socks bought for £ 500 sold for £4000. I'm not in the market of east European brides just yet swarm, will let you know when I do. He he

You're going to need a bicycle pump to get your "Bird" going....

lol.

3 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Fascinating. Do tell us more about your business.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Extremecunt said:

You make £10,000 a week (I assume your bullshit earnings are pre-tax), but you're not a millionaire?

How does that work? You should be a millionaire within a couple of years. Or has your empire sprung up within the last 18 months to such phenomenal turnovers? 

31 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

You make £10,000 a week as a fucking market stall trader?

I've never heard such a load of absolute, unadulterated shite in all my life.

I bet once you earned £10,000 a week selling your virgin arsehole to an Arab sheik. Since then, you've made the odd fiver here and there off second hand shoes and multi packs of duct tape down Bovingdon market. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This time next year he'll be a millionaire. Cushty.

He'll still be as lanky as Rodders and as fat as Del Boy though, the fucking subhuman, despicable, monstrous freak.