CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People With Open Cold sores

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fucking disgusting cunts!  They turn up and make everybody vomit at the sight of their open lesions oozing over the water fountain, or the paper cups for coffee in the management lounge or break room for the peasants.  They are oblivious to how contagious they are, and act off put when people leave the area, refusing to drink after them, or handle a cup after them.  They seem to understand that people not only won't allow them to infect with herpes, but they won't tolerate being given the fucking plague, either.  

Kill yourselves, you disease carrying cunts! 

Guest Alfie Noakes

If they apply hydrochloric acid to the sores they could burn them off, failing that they should be made to drink it instead. Infectious cunts.

Freddie Mercury was a cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve

Why don't they just stay in their festering foetid bedsits when they have a breakout?  Fumigation poisoning is much easier to pass as an accident than arson.  

Guest nobgobbler
28 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Anyone saw the video of the Welsh tramp getting noshed off? I'm sure the chap doing it has got a cold sore or two.

I'd rather stick porcupine quills in my eyes. 

Guest Donner and chips
Just now, Eddie said:

I have no urge to watch you getting noshed off by Frank.

It's not me being noshed by Frank.

If you want to see that Ed then you need to subscribe to our Members Site.

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking disgusting cunts!  They turn up and make everybody vomit at the sight of their open lesions oozing over the water fountain, or the paper cups for coffee in the management lounge or break room for the peasants.  They are oblivious to how contagious they are, and act off put when people leave the area, refusing to drink after them, or handle a cup after them.  They seem to understand that people not only won't allow them to infect with herpes, but they won't tolerate being given the fucking plague, either.  

Kill yourselves, you disease carrying cunts! 

Overreacting cunt. .as a janitor you should be given gloves to assist you in the clean up...take it up with your union or regulatory body. .offcunt or somthing 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Overreacting cunt. .as a janitor you should be given gloves to assist you in the clean up...take it up with your union or regulatory body. .offcunt or somthing 

Panzerknacker 

It's not my fault you got infected, panzy. Spit your venom inwards...for only a self-loathing fuckstick blames others for their individual acts of fuckwittery like drinking after a carrier. 

Idiot. 

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's not my fault you got infected, panzy. Spit your venom inwards...for only a self-loathing fuckstick blames others for their individual acts of fuckwittery like drinking after a carrier. 

Idiot. 

I wouldn't take any notice of Panzyspacker Wiz - he's not exactly playing with a full deck. I think he may be a flid.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Ape said:

I wouldn't take any notice of Panzyspacker Wiz - he's not exactly playing with a full deck. I think he may be a flid.

I'm trying to be less judgmental with him, as I recognize many of his character and genetic failings. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Idiot. 

I'm still getting over the fact that you appear to re - use paper cups. Do you work at the Sally Army or the WI by any chance.

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I'm still getting over the fact that you appear to re - use paper cups. Do you work at the Sally Army or the WI by any chance.

He has to re-use it, he's only got 1 cup, and two, er.....