CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that think we live in a computer simulation.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This must be a new thing because, surely, her 1000+ nominations on the old site were all absolute pearl necklaces. 

I'd rather say no more, baws. Pen's a fragile old thing. Any slight animosity from me and she might just shit herself and die.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Well, it's your noms, you see.. they're absolutely fucking diobolical. 

That's just par for the course here. Only decent recent nom I have seen was the "Lebel things one" by Mothy Tot and you savaged him for it :(

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'd rather say no more, baws. Pen's a fragile old thing. Any slight animosity from me and she might just shit herself and die.

Which option would be best for me Frank .. a "cliff top walk"at Berry Head or stepping off the end of Teignmouth Pier?

5 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

That's just par for the course here. Only decent recent nom I have seen was the "Lebel things one" by Mothy Tot and you savaged him for it :(

Savaging a post from one of my other ID's shouldn't really upset anyone. 

If you happen to see my recent comments to bawsey over on the other thread, that was meant to be sent via PM. Sorry. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Savaging a post from one of my other ID's shouldn't really upset anyone. 

If you happen to see my recent comments to bawsey over on the other thread, that was meant to be sent via PM. Sorry. 

I am having to think out exit stratagies Frank .. I have got my eyesight back but now my knees are going :(

5 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Which option would be best for me Frank .. a "cliff top walk"at Berry Head or stepping off the end of Teignmouth Pier?

After all these years, there's one thing that really stands out with you, Pen.. you're as good as your word. 

Berry Head, please. 

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Frank said:

After all these years, there's one thing that really stands out with you, Pen.. you're as good as your word. 

Berry Head, please. 

ok, Frank .. I will do it after the next eye injection :o

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Frank said:

Bon courage Pen. Joking aside, you really are a brave and resilient old girl, but when the knees go, it really is time to check out. 

I can still crawl.

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think Francine that you may be mistaking me for someone who gives a fuck.

I'd love you to say that to my face.

You've edited this post three times. I'd say you most certainly do give a fuck. You stupid fucking cunt. 

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What? Bill Stupid throwing about words such as "critical faculty" and "logic"? Can this be the very same master schemer who was deluded and sad enough to clumsily set up an alternate ID whose sole purpose was to agree and award himself "likes"? Surely not.

Behind his self-serving bleating is yet another attempt to subvert the purpose of the site which was set up to name and discuss the cunts of the world and not to simply slag each other off, though given the nature of proceedings it accepted that there will be some inter-member needling.

Bill, if I had to draw up a list of those who has done more than anyone to impede the growth of the site, you would be near or at the top, not least for your campaign to immediately PM new signees and harass them before they had a chance to upload a post. You are skating on very thin ice...

The best part about all of this is that I wasn't bow balls, and so there is sccordingly no evidence.

Interesting that I'm skating on thin ice having attacked you - do mods have special status now? 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

The best part about all of this is that I wasn't bow balls, and so there is sccordingly no evidence.

Interesting that I'm skating on thin ice having attacked you - do mods have special status now? 

An attack from you is pretty inconsequential these days Bill, we all know that.

The creation of a "like" sock-puppet did more to make you look like a sad pratt rather than cause any harm to the site. You're skating on thin ice in view of your past behaviours and you should be keeping your nose clean instead of pushing for an abuse free-for-all. Maybe your critical faculty escaped you between pre-loading and going out for the night.

Guest JackoTC
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

What's going on here Bilbo ? You used to be one of the best ones after Ed and I. Attacking the mods ? Jazz and Deco had meltdowns over it. And whilst I wouldn't dare throw you in with little fish like them, you are starting to sound a bit like them here. 

I would like to say more, but I'm about to be served by a waitress with a huge pair of bangers so I cant focus. 

10 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

What's going on here Bilbo ? You used to be one of the best ones after Ed and I. Attacking the mods ? Jazz and Deco had meltdowns over it. And whilst I wouldn't dare throw you in with little fish like them, you are starting to sound a bit like them here. 

I would like to say more, but I'm about to be served by a waitress with a huge pair of bangers so I cant focus. 

Written in true Frank style.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Gyps, while you're on.. you touchy little bint, which way do think Bill's going to play this? Denying the bow balls business for the umpteenth time wasn't his best move.

Frank I honestly don't give a shit about Bill. He doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned. But I'll have a look as I'm not up to spec on it.

• Like 1